Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Jeff Sins has portalled (1 Viewer)

Adolph Coors

Fat
Elite Member
UCF with Frost would have been money....minus the passing game of course
um no. Mckenzie Milton was like 15/10 when it came to quick decisions and game management. Jeff Sims is about a -5/10 when it comes to that.

Adolph Coors

Fat
Elite Member
Dead serious: he needs to be at a school with no pressure. No stakes. No fans would even be preferable.

I believe he is not nearly as bad as he showed here. I just think mentally he cannot handle the pressure of being the QB at Nebraska.
yep. too much pressure at Georgia Tech

Reactions: Irv

HerbRedman

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
UCF with Frost would have been money....minus the passing game of course
No I'm thinking smaller stakes than UCF. I'm thinking FCS. Mid or low level FCS program. A school that gets maybe 2k-3k in attendance.

He goes there he'd realize "there are zero people watching me" and ball out lol.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
I’m not gonna shit on the kid. He showed up, competed, then folded under pressure. Best of luck to the young man and I’m sure he’ll succeed in life after football.
Yeah I think he's a great guy and almost all of us, especially Jim, don't have what it takes to play QB at a high level yet most of us, especially not Jim, are succeeding in life

doublewing

Running Back
I’m not gonna shit on the kid. He showed up, competed, then folded under pressure. Best of luck to the young man and I’m sure he’ll succeed in life after football.
That and he was a celebrated transfer at the time. Most thought he'd be a dynamic player.

Him crashing and burning is indicative of the hit and miss of the transfer portal. The next guy we land may be more Chubba Purdy/Jeff Sims level of QB vs what we'd hope for.

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
No I'm thinking smaller stakes than UCF. I'm thinking FCS. Mid or low level FCS program. A school that gets maybe 2k-3k in attendance.

He goes there he'd realize "there are zero people watching me" and ball out lol.
Doane?

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
um no. Mckenzie Milton was like 15/10 when it came to quick decisions and game management. Jeff Sims is about a -5/10 when it comes to that.
Great point

Not to bring it up again for the 350 millionth time, but damn what a perfect 2017 storm that was for all parties involved. Any less than perfection and Frost probably never ends up here, atleast not then

ChocaEgg

Ghost of Kiev 👻
Elite Member
Shut up hore!
Season 5 What GIF by The Office

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds