Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

When Minnesota wins the West, I hope they send a thank you card to Jeff Sins (1 Viewer)

Black5hirt

Offensive Lineman
tPB OG
Well
Everyone forgets even with the Sims debacle, our OL false starting at the 1 & Grant coughing it up when we were going to run out the clock

Gifford had the game sealing INT in his hands the play before the Minny kid made the catch of his life

More than just Sims contributed to pissing that gene away

We survive even with the Sims fuk ups if even 1 of the other fuk ups don’t happen

Gifford should have caught that INT & the game would have been over
You must not drink, yore memory is so much better than my foggy recollection.

Red Finger

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
It’d be cool but I don’t care personally. So long as Rhule and the boyz get to 6 wins it’ll be a good year. Gives plenty of momentum heading into the next recruiting cycle and transfer portal season.

I can’t see 9. I’d predict 7-5 today and be happy with anything more than that. Nobody would have said that after the Colorado game…so i think us DONU fans should be happy with where they’re at rn.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
It’d be cool but I don’t care personally. So long as Rhule and the boyz get to 6 wins it’ll be a good year. Gives plenty of momentum heading into the next recruiting cycle and transfer portal season.

I can’t see 9. I’d predict 7-5 today and be happy with anything more than that. Nobody would have said that after the Colorado game…so i think us DONU fans should be happy with where they’re at rn.
6 would be great anything else is gravy.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG

We had just lost to Colorado and Wisconsin lost to Washington St. Everyone thought Wisconsin was going to win the division running away.

Now Wash St and Colorado will finish about the same spot (towards the bottom of the PAC) and Nebraska has a better chance of winning the west.

Thank God we didn't have to settle for #2ndChoice.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds