Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

January Recruiting Thread (2 Viewers)

Alcaus

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
I swear to fucking Tom, if anyone starts a political fight over police in a recruiting thread, I’m fucking sending your information to the gang bang gang.
The Salt Lake City gang-bang unit was what I signed up to join when I was serious about going into law enforcement.

Unfortunately, the pandemic cut a lot of budgets and those unit's were disbanded. Since then, gang-bangs have gone unregulated and people are generally happier, which is a bummer.

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG
The Salt Lake City gang-bang unit was what I signed up to join when I was serious about going into law enforcement.

Unfortunately, the pandemic cut a lot of budgets and those unit's were disbanded. Since then, gang-bangs have gone unregulated and people are generally happier, which is a bummer.
I had no idea “gang soaking” was a thing. The more you know …

Bootleg11

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
You can’t pull a guy off the road because he’s not a good recruiter and then he be a full time coach again come spring. Exceptions are for stuff like illness

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds