Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

January Recruiting Thread (4 Viewers)

BIGSTICK67

Board Chairman - TPB, LLC
Elite Member
tPB OG
Good thing none of us ever doubted his abilities.
Right.

Oftentimes kids are more attracted to humility, authenticity and substance - as opposed to someone that you sense if feeding you a line of BS.

Uncle Donnie strikes me as a pretty strong introvert, but he obviously has substance and proves during the recruiting process how he can make you better.

BIGSTICK67

Board Chairman - TPB, LLC
Elite Member
tPB OG
All the time! It's always high school, I didn't complete one credit or something and now my college degree doesn't count and my job will have to fire me unless I go back to high school. Then I end up naked at some point.
Been there done that. Almost verbatim. LMAO

Except mine is more college-based, but still. Throw in naked and we have ourselves a good dream.

nja13

2x All-state FG/PAT holder
Elite Member
I remember his mom when she was in high school. How did she end up at SMU?

Jeezus. Kid was born 11 lbs 2 oz.

That's his mom? I remember her. Was dominating Nebraska high school shot and disc when I was in high school. Went on to throw in the Olympics.

Hope that gives us a good chacne. Though with Missouri's new law about in-state kids committed to an in-state school being eligible NIL in high school gives the Tigers a leg up on any Missouri kid.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
That's his mom? I remember her. Was dominating Nebraska high school shot and disc when I was in high school. Went on to throw in the Olympics.

Hope that gives us a good chacne. Though with Missouri's new law about in-state kids committed to an in-state school being eligible NIL in high school gives the Tigers a leg up on any Missouri kid.
Yeah the Missouri law is good for him but the downside is you have to stay around those meth heads

vailhusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
I think the last group of kids from Miami leaving had more to do with the last staff being a shit show than homesickness or any cultural differences. I know we’re all battered housewives and expect the worst, but adults are in charge now. Cam Lenhardt is a good example of a kid from across the country who isn’t jumping ship the first chance he gets. So is Ethan Nation.
Speaking of Ethan.

Juro

Sarcastic Ass
Elite Member
Bounty Hunter

orlando scandrick boards GIF

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds