Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

January Recruiting Thread (6 Viewers)

Napkins

Safety
Elite Member
Was definitely skeptical of the 40 reps, the video confirmed that not one of those reps would have counted at the NFL combine. That being said, still impressive and probably would throw around low-mid 30s.
Yeah the fact that he had the weight unracked and moving for ~40 seconds regardless of whether the reps were locked out in the strictest sense is pretty impressive strength.

turek420845

Reaction Whore
Elite Member

Goskers07

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG

nja13

2x All-state FG/PAT holder
Elite Member
Anyone else still have this nightmare? Sometimes it’s that I need to go back to high school. Sometimes it’s that I didn’t attend class and now I’ve got a final.
I occasionally dream that I'm back in high school, and I get frustrated because I can never remember my schedule and what class I'm supposed to go to.

HughJanus

Der Viener Schlinger
Elite Member
Anyone else still have this nightmare? Sometimes it’s that I need to go back to high school. Sometimes it’s that I didn’t attend class and now I’ve got a final.
All the time! It's always high school, I didn't complete one credit or something and now my college degree doesn't count and my job will have to fire me unless I go back to high school. Then I end up naked at some point.

iruletheskool

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
All the time! It's always high school, I didn't complete one credit or something and now my college degree doesn't count and my job will have to fire me unless I go back to high school. Then I end up naked at some point.

Been awhile but mine was always that I registered for a class and forgot about it until the last week of class

kctitans

Defensive Lineman
Just had it last night. Show up to a class I’ve skipped a lot and the professor is handing back graded exams. And now I won’t have the credits I need to graduate

NSECTA4

Safety
Elite Member
This is a good question that no one really knows the answer to. He has yet to start a varsity game.
There were some videos of him training a few weeks ago where it looked like his arm was plenty strong. (First tweet below)

2022 JV highlights FWIW:

Damn, he can spin it. Won’t have that much time in the pocket at the next level.
Arm strength is not an issue.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds