Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Interesting.... (2 Viewers)

The Bearded One

Safety
Elite Member
That's what I'm wondering. It says that third degree can be a threat. He could've strangled a dude and told his wife he'd whoop her ass. That would account for both charges, no?
I've been saying the same damn thing since the charges were announced yesterday but people call me out as if I'm way out in the woods on this thought. Perhaps it is or isn't what happened. But Mickey very easily could have choked out the sex partner which would lead to the Strangulation charge. In the midst of the choking or confrontation Priscilla could have tried to break it up and got pushed away or something to that nature. Maybe she only got yelled at in a threatening way by Mickey. And....maybe not.

Everyone just assumes that sine there is a 3rd Degree Domestic assault charge and a Strangulation charge that Mickey just choked his crazy Latina out. Maybe so, Maybe Not.

It's very plausible that he didn't even touch Priscilla. Read the Laws and you can easily see a case either way.

herbsinator

Running Back
Elite Member
I've been saying the same damn thing since the charges were announced yesterday but people call me out as if I'm way out in the woods on this thought. Perhaps it is or isn't what happened. But Mickey very easily could have choked out the sex partner which would lead to the Strangulation charge. In the midst of the choking or confrontation Priscilla could have tried to break it up and got pushed away or something to that nature. Maybe she only got yelled at in a threatening way by Mickey. And....maybe not.

Everyone just assumes that sine there is a 3rd Degree Domestic assault charge and a Strangulation charge that Mickey just choked his crazy Latina out. Maybe so, Maybe Not.

It's very plausible that he didn't even touch Priscilla. Read the Laws and you can easily see a case either way.
The police report just got released. He allegedly choked and punched his wife.

huskerj12

Wide Receiver
tPB OG

Hey man STFU about your "crazy latina" theory and catch up, the police report is out.

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
How would Benning even know what happened? Unless Mickey called him in the brief time after it happened, I don’t see how he would have any knowledge to say what he did.
Mick may have told Steve who then told Damon....?

huskerj12

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
I'm no detective, but every piece of that police report seems to point to his wife confronting him about cheating, my assumption would be that she had pics/screenshots on her phone which would explain why he took it and threw it in the toilet, he flipped out and beat her up, then apparently went to Steve Taylor's house in the aftermath, probably because he knew he just fucked up his life, and the police found him there and arrested him. What a disgrace.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
How would Benning even know what happened? Unless Mickey called him in the brief time after it happened, I don’t see how he would have any knowledge to say what he did.
He could have talked to someone else that was there. He said he knew there were two other people there and a 3rd was called. He also implied he knew what happened but I could have read into that.

I think DB is a good guy so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt that he didn't really know.

dsbigred1

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
He could have talked to someone else that was there. He said he knew there were two other people there and a 3rd was called. He also implied he knew what happened but I could have read into that.

I think DB is a good guy so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt that he didn't really know.
DB could have been his 1 phone call.. never know

theDankness

Linebacker
Elite Member

Holy shit...lol

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG

You're about an hour late on this one beard lol.

ac husker

Safety
Elite Member

I’d scroll down if I were you.

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
My biggest take away here is this — Mickey thought a phone would flush down the toilet? What in the flying fuck?

Glad that dumbass isn’t the head coach for that reason alone.
I'll give him a break on the phone thing since it occurred in the heat of the moment

GAHusker

Cornerback
My biggest take away here is this — Mickey thought a phone would flush down the toilet? What in the flying fuck?

Glad that dumbass isn’t the head coach for that reason alone.
Or that even if the phone would flush, that would take care of all the data on the cloud etc.

Bad Day Monday GIF

The Bearded One

Safety
Elite Member

Fuck! Read through the thread before posting/!!!! Dumb Fuck!

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds