Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Interesting.... (2 Viewers)

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG
What I would say to that would make this get pushed to the Super Saver Parking Lot
Ill Allow It Spanish GIF

GAHusker

Cornerback
Can’t be true. Here’s why: a domestic strangulation involves a crime against a family member or a person living in your home. I’ve been a prosecutor for over 20 years in NJ. The person strangled had to be his wife in your fact scenario.
And the release said “victim,” so most of these theories suggesting others were attacked don’t match.

SoCal_Corn

Wide Receiver
1. Scott Frost - Scorned former HC and native son
2. Mickey Joseph - Beloved savior post Frost with recent personal issues
3. Steve Taylor - Trying to sell everyone the house
4. Tommie Frazier - Constantly tells everyone he was better than them 30 years ago
5. Zac Taylor - Calming presence of the house
6. Harrison Beck - Literally the opposite of Zac
7. Eric Crouch - seems chill, brought a playground with him for everyone's entertainment
8. Joe Ganz - constantly forgotten
9. Taylor Martinez - Created an app so all house guests can communicate without the awkwardness of real conversation
10. Adrian Martinez - grocery getter, but constantly fumbles the eggs. Often confused for Taylor
11. Joe Dailey - doesn't really seem to fit the theme of the house but everyone seems cool keeping him around
12. Casey Thompson - recently moved in, not sure wtf to think of all this

In season 2, Sam Keller moves in to find all the cocaine gone and everyone hates him. He promptly sues and has the house canceled for 10 years.

POTD
POTW
POTM

vailhusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
1. Scott Frost - Scorned former HC and native son
2. Mickey Joseph - Beloved savior post Frost with recent personal issues
3. Steve Taylor - Trying to sell everyone the house
4. Tommie Frazier - Constantly tells everyone he was better than them 30 years ago
5. Zac Taylor - Calming presence of the house
6. Harrison Beck - Literally the opposite of Zac
7. Eric Crouch - seems chill, brought a playground with him for everyone's entertainment
8. Joe Ganz - constantly forgotten
9. Taylor Martinez - Created an app so all house guests can communicate without the awkwardness of real conversation
10. Adrian Martinez - grocery getter, but constantly fumbles the eggs. Often confused for Taylor
11. Joe Dailey - doesn't really seem to fit the theme of the house but everyone seems cool keeping him around
12. Casey Thompson - recently moved in, not sure wtf to think of all this

In season 2, Sam Keller moves in to find all the cocaine gone and everyone hates him. He promptly sues and has the house canceled for 10 years.
With this week's special guest star Johnny Where's My Gun Rogers.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
@Jim14510 The Steve Taylor angle seems to be that Mickey white Bronco'd it over to Steve's place after the crime.
Maybe she was still cheating on him with Steve. Don't care.

Him strangling her and punching her is in no way justified. My hopes that it was just a minor dust up with her (restraining her) and Mickey strangling some guy because he was fucking his wife is gone.

I'd like to know how Benning says the shit he said on the podcast with a straight face. I hope he didn't know what happened because "just let the details come out before you judge" is bullshit if he did.

GAHusker

Cornerback
Maybe she was still cheating on him with Steve. Don't care.

Him strangling her and punching her is in no way justified. My hopes that it was just a minor dust up with her (restraining her) and Mickey strangling some guy because he was fucking his wife is gone.

I'd like to know how Benning says the shit he said on the podcast with a straight face. I hope he didn't know what happened because "just let the details come out before you judge" is bullshit if he did.
How would Benning even know what happened? Unless Mickey called him in the brief time after it happened, I don’t see how he would have any knowledge to say what he did.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds