Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Inside Info Inside Info DM’d to me

I truly hope this is just a really bad rumor...but if true, they stayed together until he got his big payday here at Nebraska. Convenient timing for her I guess.

All jokes aside.
This take seems a little unfair.

They got married in March, 2016.

I'd not really like to speculate on this, but Scott has had a rough couple years, especially if there were marital problems.

While I know people have brought up possible infidelities', and how easy it would be for him to pick up some chicks, I wonder how any P5 head coach would even have time to fuck around in their marriage.

I’m starting to understand how he lost all the mojo he had at UCF
What an expedited fall from grace

I'd not really like to speculate on this, but Scott has had a rough couple years, especially if there were marital problems.

While I know people have brought up possible infidelities', and how easy it would be for him to pick up some chicks, I wonder how any P5 head coach would even have time to fuck around in their marriage.
There is always time for the tiny head

the Bobby Petrino way.

Do people share my impression that Frost kept his wife and family out of the spotlight more than many other coaches? There are a lot of teams where you have a decent idea of who the wife is, she's involved with the program, etc. Not only that, for young families like his, you'll often see coaches have their kids around practices and during gamedays. You literally never saw that with Frost. It did make me wonder a bit, especially when you factor in that he met her out-of-state and she's much younger.

I also think this could potentially make some more sense of why Frost has been reported to have considered the Florida job ahead of Nebraska. Not only was that an easier recruiting situation to walk into, but it's very possible his wife would have preferred Gainesville to Lincoln.

Do people share my impression that Frost kept his wife and family out of the spotlight more than many other coaches? There are a lot of teams where you have a decent idea of who the wife is, she's involved with the program, etc. Not only that, for young families like his, you'll often see coaches have their kids around practices and during gamedays. You literally never saw that with Frost. It did make me wonder a bit, especially when you factor in that he met her out-of-state and she's much younger.

I also think this could potentially make some more sense of why Frost has been reported to have considered the Florida job ahead of Nebraska. Not only was that an easier recruiting situation to walk into, but it's very possible his wife would have preferred Gainesville to Lincoln.
I've always found it a little odd. Most women like to be seen, especially women who are very attractive. But he kept her locked away as if she didn't even exist.

Her being "out of state" is, and pardon my French here, totally fucking irrelevant. I don't blame him for keeping his family out of this shit. I'm not surprised though that a guy who has to work 1100 hours a week got divorced. It sucks for him, as a dad who likes seeing his kids every morning, but I don't blame him at all for not subjecting his family to this debacle

I agree with you on the first count, but I think it was likely to keep them out of the fish bowl as much as possible, which I totally get.

If this is all true, I feel bad for Scott. I get that he set expectations extremely high, and the failure to deliver is his own fault. But on a personal level, to come home to Nebraska as the national coach of the year, have supreme confidence you’re going to fix it...then have it fail miserably (at least through year three), and have your family fall apart in the process...man I just feel for him. I bet if he had it to do over again, he’d have taken a different job or stayed at UCF.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back