Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Inside Info Inside Info DM’d to me

I'll get chastised for this, but kinda bullshit to post this info. Does the football team suck? Yea...is there obviously issues inside the team? Yea, but posting this is bullshit. Attack his coaching abilities, but leave his personal life alone.
I personally would like to keep abreast with all of the coaches marital situations.

I had heard about the divorce rumor (certainly not from @B1G_10_Tony) and schluffed it off as being a nonsense rumor from a blow hard faggit, but you have to think the effects of your dad dying and getting a divorce in the same calendar year have to leak into your professional life. Or vice versa.

I had heard about the divorce rumor (certainly not from @B1G_10_Tony) and schluffed it off as being a nonsense rumor from a blow hard faggit, but you have to think the effects of your dad dying and getting a divorce in the same calendar year have to leak into your professional life. Or vice versa.
not to mention two losing seasons and the extreme pressure of being head coach at Nebraska

gold diggers everywhere!
Bitches go crazy once they see my teaching pay stubs.

Actually it's a real thing out here. Lots of local gals married to people who came to the region for work. My first year, in 2010, they actually warned us about it at new teacher inservice. I was also given a brown bag full of condoms only to find out only a few people, out of like 60, got the bags. Funny enough, we had a teacher's kid watch our house over Christmas break in 2010 because we didn't want frozen pipes. The kid threw a high school party where they went through each of our rooms. I can only imagine what they thought when they opened a draw next to my bed and it was full of condoms.

Bitches go crazy once they see my teaching pay stubs.

Actually it's a real thing out here. Lots of local gals married to people who came to the region for work. My first year, in 2010, they actually warned us about it at new teacher inservice. I was also given a brown bag full of condoms only to find out only a few people, out of like 60, got the bags. Funny enough, we had a teacher's kid watch our house over Christmas break in 2010 because we didn't want frozen pipes. The kid threw a high school party where they went through each of our rooms. I can only imagine what they thought when they opened a draw next to my bed and it was full of condoms.
Better than finding yore anal beads.

You’re not getting the full benefit from them.
The Matrix Truth GIF by Paramount Network

I truly hope this is just a really bad rumor...but if true, they stayed together until he got his big payday here at Nebraska. Convenient timing for her I guess.

A few things:

It’s Gate 25 that is Davison’s bar... I can try to get more info I have connections there.

He had a second child? Never heard a peep.

Is the new girlfriend at least from Nebraska? I never got the sense the young Arizona wife would be happy here. Just sucks they have kids and she will most likely take them out of state.

Scott sounds like a mess. No wonder we suck so bad.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back