Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

If you “transitioned” to a female during your prime… (1 Viewer)

kenyanfeline

Pussy Patrol
Insider
Elite Member
With all of this talk about the courageous and totally rational Lia Thomas going from shitty male swimmer to world-class female swimmer by simply pretending he was a girl…

…what Olympic event or individual sport would you have won gold in, had you done the same?

This is not the HyVee parking lot, so don’t post your opinion here (is it even and opinion if there’s only one side that’s correct?)

I simply want to know what sport/event you could have been world-class in. Any national records? World records???

Bootleg11

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
1:56 won the gold in the 2004 womens 800m run. I ran a sub 2 min 800 in high school (graduated in 2000). I also could’ve gotten a sniff on the womens basketball team. 6’3 guard. Of course this is assuming no other guys got the same idea

MtnHusker

Legend
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
I think any of us would have dominated in basketball. I have played against women's college players and more than held my own. Their lack of vertical made even someone like me look like I could jump, rebound and block shots. I will say it got interesting at times in the paint when we were mucking it up under the hoop for position.

Husker_in_OK

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Nothing on the Olympic or National level .. Would have dominated track and field sprints at least in Nebraska Class B C and D. which is not stating much.

BluesBucksNHuskers

Running Back
Elite Member
Nothing in the Olympics, but I’d be sponsored by Sitka, Hoyt, Vortex, Sea ark, Humminbird, Minn Kota, etc.

If you have a pair of tits and can shoot worth a shit or tie a hook you’re an Instagram account away from never having to buy another piece of gear again.

Woodrow F Call

Running Back
Elite Member
tPB OG
With all of this talk about the courageous and totally rational Lia Thomas going from shitty male swimmer to world-class female swimmer by simply pretending he was a girl…

…what Olympic event or individual sport would you have won gold in, had you done the same?

This is not the HyVee parking lot, so don’t post your opinion here (is it even and opinion if there’s only one side that’s correct?)

I simply want to know what sport/event you could have been world-class in. Any national records? World records???

Im sure this is the case for most guys that ran track, Nothing on the national/world scale but after a quick glance at my high schools womens track records I would've owned every single school sprint and most distance records as a 7th/8th grader.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds