Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

How long to fix the offense? (1 Viewer)

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
13/257
7/187
3/188

Int/att
Hopefully the gophers defense is as good as I think it is. It was still discouraging seeing the stupid mistakes. He reminded me of Jamal Lord in that game with his running ability but unfortunately we aren’t running the option.

herbsinator

Running Back
Elite Member
Sims wouldn't be able to connect with them tbh, at least not from we saw last night. Even on passes where we had a step the accuracy wasn't there. Missing wide open receivers, staring down his targets, etc.
Outside of the trick play, I can only remember maybe one or two other true deep shots and Sims didn’t connect.

The one on 1st down of the 3 and out in the 4th Q was pretty open and Sims under threw it.

herbsinator

Running Back
Elite Member
I don't know what the answer is at WR, but even if they aren't completely ready we're going to have to roll the dice with the young guys. the fact that they brought Tommi hill in to try the deep shot doesn't bode well for what they think of Coleman at the moment since that's exactly the kind of play he should be able to handle
Losing Betts was a major blow.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Outside of the trick play, I can only remember maybe one or two other true deep shots and Sims didn’t connect.

The one on 1st down of the 3 and out in the 4th Q was pretty open and Sims under threw it.
He threw 3 passes over 20 yards. The trick play, perfect pass to Minn safety and incompletion to Tommi Hill.

Juro

Sarcastic Ass
Elite Member
Bounty Hunter
Wasn’t he a turnover machine at Georgia Tech? Why would it change?
Because when he started there in that new offense, he struggled and threw interceptions. But he got better as he got more comfortable in it.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds