Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

How long after someone dies can you start wearing their shirts....? (1 Viewer)

dsbigred1

Quarterback
tPB OG
You literally should have been over at her house a few days after the funeral to help her with things… As you laid on compliments about his taste, and your appreciation for the things that made him beloved, she’d have just sent you home with a bunch.
You fucked up, and now get to watch all your cousins wear his gear until they die, and you get to go through this all over again.

Dble E

Cornerback
Elite Member
You literally should have been over at her house a few days after the funeral to help her with things… As you laid on compliments about his taste, and your appreciation for the things that made him beloved, she’d have just sent you home with a bunch.
You fucked up, and now get to watch all your cousins wear his gear until they die, and you get to go through this all over again.

You snooze you lose type of deal....

HuskerPAC

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
When my uncle died I knew he had a ton of guns that my aunt wouldn’t want or know what to do with. Right off the bat I told her I’d be honored to buy them to keep them hunting and that I’d pay appraisal values. I subsequently received a bunch of guns and randomly tag her on Facebook when I have a success hunt with his guns.

Scott Hall

Linebacker
Elite Member
My cousin took a ton of my mom’s clothes within a few weeks. Her mom/my aunt helped a ton with going through and getting rid of my mom’s things so not like she came up to me at the funeral saying “hey Scott aunt Hall had some awesome clothes for a 76 year old woman, can I have them?”

greybeardedchild

Cornerback
Elite Member
Yes. I had a heart to heart with her. She gave me first pick of anything I wanted. I will be a whole new man at church.

Here's where it gets weird. I found condoms in a few of his pants pockets. He was "fixed" so it's a little weird....

Should tell my Aunt?
I would just chalk it up to him and his wife having a wierd condom kink and not investigate it or ask any more questions. Lol

Papa...Football

3rd Gen Teller of Bad Dad Jokes
Elite Member
Yes. I had a heart to heart with her. She gave me first pick of anything I wanted. I will be a whole new man at church.

Here's where it gets weird. I found condoms in a few of his pants pockets. He was "fixed" so it's a little weird....

Should tell my Aunt?
Assuming she still loved him, no way should you tell her!

Could have had them for several reasons, all of which could hurt your aunt’s feelings or embarrass her in front of you. Let her keep the memories she has of him.

1) she (or he) had an STD and didn’t want to pass it to the other?

2) he was not faithful and she knew/didn’t know. Either way she’s been thru enough already

3) They hooked up with randos for threesomes or were swingers. Safety first they say.

4) they’ve been in his pockets since the 70s. Don’t most guys have one in their wallet?

You wanna have any of these conversations with her?

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Assuming she still loved him, no way should you tell her!

Could have had them for several reasons, all of which could hurt your aunt’s feelings or embarrass her in front of you. Let her keep the memories she has of him.

1) she (or he) had an STD and didn’t want to pass it to the other?

2) he was not faithful and she knew/didn’t know. Either way she’s been thru enough already

3) They hooked up with randos for threesomes or were swingers. Safety first they say.

4) they’ve been in his pockets since the 70s. Don’t most guys have one in their wallet?

You wanna have any of these conversations with her?
99% sure he was joking.

Dr.DrakeRamoray

Wide Receiver
Insider
tPB OG

Should tell my Aunt?
I assume your joking but if not op that goes with you to your grave

Blakejc

Corporate Potato
Elite Member
if the shirts are from Dan Flashes and the patterns are reallllly complicated then you need to go get them yesterday.

If it’s just a simple pattern from Dan Flashes wait a year.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds