Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

High and/or Drunk thoughts

Just dropped my ex off at the airport. It was the end of an almost 6 year relationship. I popped a 10 mg edible, several whiskey cokes, and lots of music.

Still have my dog so not all bad.

Fucking sucks man. Going through a divorce right now after 12 years of marriage. Not that it makes things any better, but I feel your pain and misery loves company.

Each day gets easier because you form new routines. I’ve found I just do a bunch of stuff with my dog now.

Thanks for checking in. I appreciate it.

I went through one in 2022. It all sucks and there’s no way around it not sucking. But everything has an expiration date.

Well I’m in Wasilla and there is approximately 100k within 25 miles but yeah…not great.
In Omaha the dating apps are like 90% unattractive women and the other 10% get 10,000 messages a day from every guy on the app. You go on a date with an attractive woman and you have to assume she’s been on 50 dates in the past 3 months and is talking to 50 more dudes at any given moment

Maybe it’s different in Wasilla

In Omaha the dating apps are like 90% unattractive women and the other 10% get 10,000 messages a day from every guy on the app. You go on a date with an attractive woman and you have to assume she’s been on 50 dates in the past 3 months and is talking to 50 more dudes at any given moment

Maybe it’s different in Wasilla
Nope sounds about the same. That pool is pretty shallow in your late 30s too.

Reading some of your obscure references and underrated gif usage is like watching Van Gogh paint.

How I feel reading this ^
IMG-3368.jpg

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back