Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

High and/or Drunk thoughts

My oldest is still awake, so we just finished a massive game of “keep the balloon in the air” and now are watching Pupstruction before he goes to sleep. I am not high and probably will not get drunk because he will likely wake up at 6am and want to play again and I’m old now so I can’t handle that hungover.

My oldest is still awake, so we just finished a massive game of “keep the balloon in the air” and now are watching Pupstruction before he goes to sleep. I am not high and probably will not get drunk because he will likely wake up at 6am and want to play again and I’m old now so I can’t handle that hungover.
Update: bedtime went way south, with my three year old shouting “I DON’T CARE!” at my wife and then freaking out crying when she walked out of the room. Then I spent about five minutes explaining to him why it hurt mommy’s feelings when he said that, only for him to tell me “I don’t care” when I told him that he needed to be a good listener and finish getting ready for bed.

Finally got him down without brushing his teeth or reading a story and now I’m going to open the bottle of Colonel EH Taylor I got for Father’s Day because if not now, then when?

just cracked open my first beer. unfortunately I'm going to have to limit myself somewhat tonight so I don't blow off tomorrow's workout. I have a 6 am run waiting for me where it will be 90+ degrees by the time I start

Will Ferrell Loser GIF

Update: bedtime went way south, with my three year old shouting “I DON’T CARE!” at my wife and then freaking out crying when she walked out of the room. Then I spent about five minutes explaining to him why it hurt mommy’s feelings when he said that, only for him to tell me “I don’t care” when I told him that he needed to be a good listener and finish getting ready for bed.

Finally got him down without brushing his teeth or reading a story and now I’m going to open the bottle of Colonel EH Taylor I got for Father’s Day because if not now, then when?
Here is an insider parent tip, 3 year olds are like 75% as stupid as 4 year olds so that's gonna be fun.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back