Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Haarberg FWIW (1 Viewer)

turek420845

Reaction Whore
Elite Member
I was at the doctor's office today and two doctors were talking about college football. We then exchanged the craziness of the NIL and Spencer Rattler packing all his belongings into two new vehicles. They said they would take Spencer Rattler as a transfer over Martinez. One then said that one of the other doctor's son was either on the team or around the team (I don't remember which) and said that Haarberg can't hit the broadside of a barn. Good athlete, but just can't throw.

I know this doesn't mean much. I do believe we have to take a transfer qb from the portal. I'm just happy to add something to this board.

Sorry, it's definitely not elite subscription information. I added a video for any inconvenience I may have caused.

View attachment received_502690797274989.mp4

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
I was at the doctor's office today and two doctors were talking about college football. We then exchanged the craziness of the NIL and Spencer Rattler packing all his belongings into two new vehicles. They said they would take Spencer Rattler as a transfer over Martinez. One then said that one of the other doctor's son was either on the team or around the team (I don't remember which) and said that Haarberg can't hit the broadside of a barn. Good athlete, but just can't throw.

I know this doesn't mean much. I do believe we have to take a transfer qb from the portal. I'm just happy to add something to this board.

Sorry, it's definitely not elite subscription information. I added a video for any inconvenience I may have caused.

View attachment 5385
His accuracy wasn’t great in high school and Harry Potter can’t coach up qbs.

Sous Chef

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member

View attachment 5385
TL;DR. What was your post about again.....

RedSavage

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member

View attachment 5385
In that case, you can inconvenience me any time

doublewing

Running Back
I don't think Rattler transfers anywhere and just goes straight to the NFL. Regardless of his declining draft stock, I just don't see him getting started at another college. His ego is massive and his judgment is poor, therefore he goes to the NFL.

turek420845

Reaction Whore
Elite Member
I think we can all agree that Scott and Weiro Mario have no clue how to recruit/develop QBs and they’re totally fucked next year just like every year. Best hope is to get a new Corch who will hit the transfer market
Hopefully we'll get a good one in the transfer portal.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds