Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Rhule confirms he's sticking with Haarberg vs NW (3 Viewers)

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
IMG-9363.jpg

Sous Chef

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Adults in charge, who want to win football games, and don’t care who is playing as long as they deliver results.

Love me some Adulting football.
In the past in my few spare moments I would day dream about getting a coach at Nebraska just like Rhule. Now that he's here its just almost surreal. Think about all the shit that had to go down just to get him here. And now I listen to that presser today and I can't help but be even more impressed and happy he's our guy.

BIGSTICK67

Board Chairman - TPB, LLC
Elite Member
tPB OG
In the past in my few spare moments I would day dream about getting a coach at Nebraska just like Rhule. Now that he's here its just almost surreal. Think about all the shit that had to go down just to get him here. And now I listen to that presser today and I can't help but be even more impressed and happy he's our guy.
So true.

I told my wife when Rhule was hired that when he was at Baylor I'd heard one of his interviews and thought......why in TF can't we hire someone like Coach Rhule. He was a hot commodity at Baylor, and secretly I'd hoped the stars would align that we'd have a chance with him. Then he went to Carolina and my focus turned to other coaches - thinking he'd be successful in the NFL. Then just a few short years later, he's actually here at Nebraska.

Like you said - surreal. If anyone can't see that there's an adult in charge they're delusional or like 65% of Americans - lack of common sense.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds