Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Golf Thread (3 Viewers)

HCFord1

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
Wonder if there's someone that would know the flaw in our swing just from the club that sucks.

Or maybe it's mental.
It's 100% mental. I can hit 6-9 irons just fine but psych myself out with my 5 and my PW for whatever reason.

Jay Bilzerian

Safety
Elite Member
I think mine is more swing flaw. I can hit it off the tee fine.
Maybe not so much a flaw and more the fact that iron swings and driver swings should be different. A good driver swing won’t do fuck all with a 9 iron.

Anybody else playing in the 15 club tournament at Arbor later this week?

#HBD

Safety
Elite Member
@#HBD and I are headed to Bandon on Thurs for 5 rounds, if you include the Preserve - which you're GD right I am. Preserve - Sheep Ranch: Fri, Trails: Sat, Bandon - Pacic: Sun.

comedy central GIF by The Jim Jefferies Show
IMG_0441.gif

Skerz4Life50

Cornerback
Elite Member
Playing in a scramble at Crete on Saturday. Going to be the first time swinging a club since pretty much last Thanksgiving when I played down in Florida (went to a simulator once during the winter and TopGolf (ha) once this Spring). Going to be pretty rough I'd assume, so will be drinking fairly heavily from the start, but at least the weather is looking better with good temps and less wind.

HCFord1

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
Anyone in Swimtown want to play a round next Friday morning?

Juro

Sarcastic Ass
Elite Member
Bounty Hunter
Going to be at a scramble today, but in the meantime, I’m catching up on Bob Does Sports videos. Here’s the BDS crew playing a scramble against Kyle Allen, Josh Allen, and Sam Darnold.

Juro

Sarcastic Ass
Elite Member
Bounty Hunter
Going to be at a scramble today, but in the meantime, I’m catching up on Bob Does Sports videos. Here’s the BDS crew playing a scramble against Kyle Allen, Josh Allen, and Sam Darnold.

Also, around the same time, this video came out. Easily one of the funniest videos I’ve seen. Make sure your audio is on.

G0skrz

Defensive Lineman
Elite Member

BDS is such great YouTube Golf content

Herbie

Quarterback
I put an offer in on a house on a golf course.
I can’t wait to hang a sign on the fence telling golfers they are liable if they hit my house. And since I work from home every time there a tournament I’m going to work outside with binoculars around my neck to intimidate them

Juro

Sarcastic Ass
Elite Member
Bounty Hunter
I put an offer in on a house on a golf course.
I can’t wait to hang a sign on the fence telling golfers they are liable if they hit my house. And since I work from home every time there a tournament I’m going to work outside with binoculars around my neck to intimidate them
Good luck. As someone who golfs at GC's with homes on the side, the liability is full on the homeowners unless there is absolute proof that the golfer in question was purposely taking golf shots at the house.

Your best bet is just to wait in the backyard for a ball to drop near it and lay on the ground as if you got hit. Fuck around with them that way.

Jay Bilzerian

Safety
Elite Member
Good luck. As someone who golfs at GC's with homes on the side, the liability is full on the homeowners unless there is absolute proof that the golfer in question was purposely taking golf shots at the house.

Your best bet is just to wait in the backyard for a ball to drop near it and lay on the ground as if you got hit. Fuck around with them that way.
somebody at the Knolls once got me with the fishing line tied to the golf ball trick

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds