Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Golf Thread

I'm actually considering dipping them in muriatic acid to take the rest of the finish off and evening them out. Then resealing them. What's the worst that could happen at this point?

I don't know. I'll find out. I some polos and other clothing. I've followed their twitter account for awhile. Paid with PayPal so they can get fucked if it's not. Got order confirmation and basic email confirmations from their company right after order.
Gotcha….this caught my eye
069F63FF-98DB-4C3F-A21F-91D1F7561FC7.jpeg

Cry and then go buy some new ones because you can.
I Guess If You Say So GIF

Anyone been to this place or heard anything about it? Would be cool to go spend an hour and get some data on my swing.

I’d be interested to know how Derek is doing golf lessons.

Last edited:
How is everyone’s game coming around this spring? I’m about a 20 HCP and I feel like I’m striking the ball better than ever. Would definitely like to get the HCP down to around 16 this year. I’d be very happy with that.

Shot a 93 today. CRAZY ass back nine. Played 11-15 at one under (remember I am a freaking 20 HCP) and still managed to only shoot a 45 on the back. Blew up big time on 16. Golf man.

IMG_1141.png

How is everyone’s game coming around this spring? I’m about a 20 HCP and I feel like I’m striking the ball better than ever. Would definitely like to get the HCP down to around 16 this year. I’d be very happy with that.

Shot a 93 today. CRAZY ass back nine. Played 11-15 at one under (remember I am a freaking 20 HCP) and still managed to only shoot a 45 on the back. Blew up big time on 16. Golf man.

View attachment 22590
9's tend to hurt the score. That good stretch makes it worth it though.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back