Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Golf Thread

New clubs this week. Hitting the range tomorrow. Golfing with my father in law and brother in law Sunday afternoon while the wife and daughter are out of town.

Which ones did you go with
They're hand me downs from my father in law/his dad who passed. Big golfers. Think they're Tommy Armours? Big driver is a PING. Didn't look too close at the 3 wood. I would have never brought it up to him so my wife brought it up instead.

Thought about buying a new iron set today around 1k.

Backed out and bought 100 bucks worth of booze.

Got a scramble next Friday. I might be the best if the group in both golfing and drinking, so there’s that.

I hit under 100 for the first time today 💯💯😤😤🔥
Interesting, because I got this notification yesterday 😂

eiOOQNg.jpeg

Thought about buying a new iron set today around 1k.

Backed out and bought 100 bucks worth of booze.

Got a scramble next Friday. I might be the best if the group in both golfing and drinking, so there’s that.
Solid move
You traded a lifetime of frustration for several days (weeks?) of fun.

This is a huge deal! I don't think Nebraska has ever had a player in the finals of the US Junior Am. Johnny Goodman won the US Am, which is a bigger deal, but he never got to play in the Junior Am.

Goodman was the last amatuer to win the US open. It’s actually amazing how good he was and from Omaha. Big win for Trevor though. The list of exemptions for anyone, let alone a kid going into his senior year of high school, is pretty wild. It will be fun to try and catch him play some of the US Open next year.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back