Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Glory Hole Dude is back

I’d like to see him try. Wonder what he’d point to?

Either way, the butthurt he stirs is wonderful.
Yeah, he gets a lot of people worked up. I used to enjoy his takes or analysis back in the Riley days.

Now he’s just a master level troll.

Do we know who he is? We sure he isn’t our former WR coach?

Yeah, he gets a lot of people worked up. I used to enjoy his takes or analysis back in the Riley days.

Now he’s just a master level troll.

Do we know who he is? We sure he isn’t our former WR coach?

mila kunis day GIF

This is more random shit I remember from message boards, but does anyone else remember the knock down drag out Sam I Am had on the scrolls with someone about calling a lawyer Dr. because it's a juris doctor degree?

OK Sam I Am was before my time on the scrolls, can someone enlighten me about who he was/is and what happened with him?

So rkay loved the Riley staff and attended practices during that time. He also knew all about Keith Williams and the new staff in 17. Using deductive reasoning, I would be shocked if he wasn’t an NCIU platinum member.

Also, when rkay was in school at NU, he would run to RSS to post pictures of the girls he was “dating.”
Take that as you will, however the only people who ever went out of their way to tell me they were dating someone were junior high kids or dudes who you later found out we’re not exactly into women and were covering up an insecurity.

Bottom line, the dude knows football. I enjoy reading his football posts when strictly talking x’s and O’s. The dude hates Frost and it’s apparent. He’ll twist anything to fit his narrative. @Faux Sean Callahan would probably remember better, however rkay went on a rant not too long again where he implied he knew more than Urban Meyer.

Last edited:
So rkay loved the Riley staff and attended practices during that time. He also knew all about Keith Williams and the new staff in 17. Using deductive reasoning, I would be shocked if he wasn’t an NCIU platinum member.

Also, when rkay was in school at NU, he would run to RSS to post pictures of the girls he was “dating.”
Take that as you will, however the only people who ever went out of their way to tell me they were dating someone were junior high kids or dudes who you later found out we’re not exactly into women and were covering up an insecurity.

Bottom line, the dude knows football. I enjoy reading his football posts when strictly talking x’s and O’s. The dude hates Frost and it’s apparent. He’ll twist anything to fit his narrative. @Faux Sean Callahan would probably remember better, however rkay went on a rant not too long again where he implied he knew more than Urban Meyer.

How did he have connections to get into practice under Riley? Was he a major donor?

OK Sam I Am was before my time on the scrolls, can someone enlighten me about who he was/is and what happened with him?
He basically just posted how great Barney Cotton was in different ways in each post. He would get called out by anybody with a brain, but the RRS staff thought he was an insider for how great he talked up 'ol Barn so they banned the dissenters. He also was a recruiting expert because he would say we were getting any croot who said the staff talked to them a lot. Wild West back then.

How did he have connections to get into practice under Riley? Was he a major donor?

If be shocked if it wasn’t through Keith Williams and NCIU. There isn’t any other explanation. Nobody has so much love for a staff like that to the point they make a website dedicated to how good of an OC Danny Langsdorf is unless they’re have a direct connection to the staff.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back