Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Glory Hole Dude is back

I can't stand it when people come out of the woodwork when things are going poorly. There are clearly a few people on RSS who get more enjoyment from our team sucking because it gives them the chance to say "i told you so" on the internet.
Absolutely. I'll at least give Rkay credit for being able to write in complete sentences, unlike most of the other people who are that way.

I can't stand it when people come out of the woodwork when things are going poorly. There are clearly a few people on RSS who get more enjoyment from our team sucking because it gives them the chance to say "i told you so" on the internet.

He only picks people to argue with that are more buts than he is. HuskerPete is his favorite target.

He only picks people to argue with that are more buts than he is. HuskerPete is his favorite target.

While I will agree he is abrasive and very "douchebaggery" and rarely has anything good to say, I will agree with him that we need to temper our expectations on Toure and those thinking he is a sure-fire fill-in for Gonedale.

While I will agree he is abrasive and very "douchebaggery" and rarely has anything good to say, I will agree with him that we need to temper our expectations on Toure and those thinking he is a sure-fire fill-in for Gonedale.
Have a lot of people said that though? Or did he just invent something just to argue against it? He already started mockingly calling Toure "FCS Jesus" a day after he announced his transfer. I think he just likes to mock.

Completely different position than Wandale. So no. He’s not a replacement for him. He’s an outside WR that’s a good match with Omar.

He could go play at Northern Colorado as a qb and still transition in the NFL. I wouldn't only change your sentence to "If he wants to make more money upfront...."
I like Luke a lot. But dudes like him and Kade Warner aren’t really driven financially by the NFL. Luke could play a long time in the NFL as a RB/WR. But the thing is this dude grew up in a family not wanting anything and his parents aren’t dropping a dime for any of their college education. Jimmy numbers, how far does that put them ahead?
Btw... I remember last year you talking about your daughter being excited about her presents on Christmas morning. How was it this year my friend?

I like Luke a lot. But dudes like him and Kade Warner aren’t really driven financially by the NFL. Luke could play a long time in the NFL as a RB/WR. But the thing is this dude grew up in a family not wanting anything and his parents aren’t dropping a dime for any of their college education. Jimmy numbers, how far does that put them ahead?
Btw... I remember last year you talking about your daughter being excited about her presents on Christmas morning. How was it this year my friend?
That definitely plays a factor but everyone wants to he successful. Even Luke has to know he isn't an NFL qb. That's kind of why I made the point that he could still do qb through college and make the transition in the pros. He won't get drafted as high and make less money up front but at the end of the rookie contract he'll be fine.

Youngest is still 100% N on Christmas. Almost getting awkward that she still believes in Santa at 9 but being the youngest and a girl I allow it.

That definitely plays a factor but everyone wants to he successful. Even Luke has to know he isn't an NFL qb. That's kind of why I made the point that he could still do qb through college and make the transition in the pros. He won't get drafted as high and make less money up front but at the end of the rookie contract he'll be fine.

Youngest is still 100% N on Christmas. Almost getting awkward that she still believes in Santa at 9 but being the youngest and a girl I allow it.

Nothing like a young kids reaction on Christmas. Mine is 4. We just had my two 3 and 4 year old nephews over on the weekend. After that, I’m certain my wife is scheduling my vasectomy

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back