Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Glory Hole Dude is back

I'd rather he stuck around and switch to RB or WR. Let him pick which one.
Exactly...

Held: Luke, your brother is a bitch and is in the NFL at running back. You are 10 times the talent he is. Stay here, be RB1 and go to the NFL.

OR

Lubick: Your dad is a pussy and played in the NFL, like forever...you are 10 times the athlete he was...stay here, be WR1 and go to the NFL.

Obviously dad needs a QB at northern Colorado. Get ready to see him play at the end of February as the Big Sky delayed their season until spring

your brother is a bitch
Excuse Me What GIF by One Chicago

Why the hate on Christian?

Excuse Me What GIF by One Chicago

Why the hate on Christian?
Everybody know big brother kicks little brothers ass.

Because this the tPB, we can guarantee that Luke and just about every other person associated with Husker nation comes here.

I’m just doing my part to pump him up a bit and make him feel good about himself and the switch he should make.

This would make zero sense. Which is why it’ll probably happen.
He was given every single opportunity to play QB here and he couldn’t get it done and probably won’t be able to get it done at this level at that position. If he’s hell-bent on playing QB, this loss means nothing.
It’s unfortunate if true because he’ll realize it at his next stop and transition to WR

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back