Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Breaking Gilbert arrested last night (3 Viewers)

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
The poster I’m quoting said he had issues at his last two stops that would give one pause. I’m merely asking him to explain and give detail because those things aren’t on the internet.

He left LSU and they did everything to keep him and I can’t really find anything that has been documented on things one would consider “other shit” during his time in Georgia. So if you’re going to take a shot at a kid, I’d like it to be based in fact.
So again, what other shit are we talking about? If we’re talking about Omar Manning in 2020, I’m sorry but that’s certainly not good enough reason to not take a kid. Now if we are talking Maurice Washington we can certainly all agree.
Lol do your own research clown i already have. Maybe you shouldn’t have such strong opinions on things you don’t even have the answers to. The UGA and LSU message boards might be a good place to start. You can learn a lot that isnt all public knowledge.

Went on a sorority panty raid and failed basically every drug test thrown his way while at LSU among other things including having a 1.0 gpa most of his time there. Then went to Florida for a semester before they showed him the door for having issues in the locker room and with coaches and grades.

After that went home to UGA where he “sat out” the 2021 season which uga fans say was actually a suspension for breaking a no tolerance team rule. Drag racing, drugs, grades, you name it he was always in the dog house there.

Do you really think these institutions are going to come out and publicly bash a kid? Obviously they are going to say all the right things. Could you tell me which Georgia staffer gave us a glowing review on him? Was it the same one who gave us a glowing review on Hood? If so maybe we should stop listening to that guy.

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider
Lol do your own research clown i already have. Maybe you shouldn’t have such strong opinions on things you don’t even have the answers to. The UGA and LSU message boards might be a good place to start. You can learn a lot that isnt all public knowledge.

Went on a sorority panty raid and failed basically every drug test thrown his way while at LSU among other things including having a 1.0 gpa most of his time there. Then went to Florida for a semester before they showed him the door for having issues in the locker room and with coaches and grades.

After that went home to UGA where he “sat out” the 2021 season which uga fans say was actually a suspension for breaking a no tolerance team rule. Drag racing, drugs, grades, you name it he was always in the dog house there.

Do you really think these institutions are going to come out and publicly bash a kid? Obviously they are going to say all the right things. Could you tell me which Georgia staffer gave us a glowing review on him? Was it the same one who gave us a glowing review on Hood? If so maybe we should stop listening to that guy.

Where are you finding this?

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
Surely if it’s all so well known and readily available for anyone to do their homework on it wouldn’t be hard to find.
He’s a glowing individual TC. Never had a single issue until he got to Nebraska just as you said.

He’s been at 4 schools in 4 years simply because he loves to travel. Guys of his caliber wind up at Nebraska all the time.

Go pay the 9.99 on rivals and do your own digging. I’ve followed his career and heard all the shit already. I just laid some of it out for you but it wasn’t good enough.

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider
He’s a glowing individual TC. Never had a single issue until he got to Nebraska just as you said.

He’s been at 4 schools in 4 years simply because he loves to travel. Guys of his caliber wind up at Nebraska all the time.

Go pay the 9.99 on rivals and do your own digging. I’ve followed his career and heard all the shit already. I just laid some of it out for you but it wasn’t good enough.

We’ve got a really poor judge of character at the helm here. Time to just admit that

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
We’ve got a really poor judge of character at the helm here. Time to just admit that
who Rhule? I mean if you woulda told me this spring that our TE coach would be zapped already and Gilbert would be throwing bricks through business doors i also would have been a little surprised. You could maybe start in the comment section of this video if you’re looking for bread crumbs

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
who Rhule? I mean if you woulda told me this spring that our TE coach would be zapped already and Gilbert would be throwing bricks through business doors i also would have been a little surprised. You could maybe start in the comment section of this video if you’re looking for bread crumbs

More surprised at the coach part iyam. Gilbert was always a question.

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
More surprised at the coach part iyam. Gilbert was always a question.
Fwiw i really don’t think Rhule is a bad judge of character i just got a little snippy there because TC is pissing me off. I think rhule knew Gilbert had major issues but just thought we could keep them in check. I think he underestimated those issues.

I don’t think it’s true however that a UGA staffer gave us a “glowing” review on Gilbert, if so he really duped us. And it sure as hell isn’t true he hasn’t had any issues before this incident

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Fwiw i really don’t think Rhule is a bad judge of character i just got a little snippy there because TC is pissing me off. I think rhule knew Gilbert had major issues but just thought we could keep them in check. I think he underestimated those issues.

I don’t think it’s true however that a UGA staffer gave us a “glowing” review on Gilbert, if so he really duped us. And it sure as hell isn’t true he hasn’t had any issues before this incident
Yeah I don't blame him for taking a chance on the kid. Georgia staffer could have given him a glowing review on his athletic ability.

Wager getting hired and fired in 6 months doesn't make me question Rhule either. Just guessing but the drinking thing probably wasn't a surprise for Rhule either. Took the chance that an adult with a big chance would make the most of it and be responsible.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds