Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Teacher arrested (1 Viewer)

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
The thicker the better sign me up GBR NFM
Not Gonna Happen No Way GIF by FaZe Clan

jaihawk

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member

Every time I see one of these, I can't help but think of a situation that happened at the Accounting Firm that I worked for out of College. There was an attractive lady that did seasonal tax work for us named Barb Vegas. From what all of us knew of her, she was mild mannered, the perfect wife and mother, etc... She got pregnant one year (I think they already had 3 or more) and I left shortly after that. Come to find out later that she got pregnant by some high school stud athlete at Milford and not by her husband. I think the kid may have even been friends with one of her kids, but I'm not sure. Needless to say, that scandal rocked the office and I'm sure that small town.

lee_carvallo_12

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
Every time I see one of these, I can't help but think of a situation that happened at the Accounting Firm that I worked for out of College. There was an attractive lady that did seasonal tax work for us named Barb Vegas. From what all of us knew of her, she was mild mannered, the perfect wife and mother, etc... She got pregnant one year (I think they already had 3 or more) and I left shortly after that. Come to find out later that she got pregnant by some high school stud athlete at Milford and not by her husband. I think the kid may have even been friends with one of her kids, but I'm not sure. Needless to say, that scandal rocked the office and I'm sure that small town.
Stories like this warm my heart.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds