Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Breaking Gilbert arrested last night (6 Viewers)

Herbie

Quarterback
Ok since this is now a Disney thread I need to bitch for a second.

2nd time I’ve done disney with my family. 1st time we stayed at Bonnet Creek, it was perfect had a full kitchen in the room, got a rental car and drove to the parks and left Disney to do whatever.

This time we stayed on property yacht club. Didn’t rent a car because Uber offers car seats …. $150 to get from the airport to the fucking resort with an Uber car seat. Fuck that guess we are never leaving the property because I refuse to pay it till we leave.

Now we are stuck on property eating food that is as if Applebees and Olive Garden fucked and had a baby and every time it’s over $100 as well.

Why can’t you make some fucking decent food on the resorts? For fucks sake, you’ve got our hotel money, the park money, food at the park money, liquor money, and food outside the park money. Make me some decent fucking food after I spent the day in your fucking park sweating my testicles off. Is that too much to ask? You don’t have to create new holes to rape me on

Oh and the fucking shops with fucking trinkets.
Make me a good fucking meal is all I ask.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG

2nd time I’ve done disney with my family. 1st time we stayed at Bonnet Creek, it was perfect had a full kitchen in the room, got a rental car and drove to the parks and left Disney to do whatever.

This time we stayed on property yacht club. Didn’t rent a car because Uber offers car seats …. $150 to get from the airport to the fucking resort with an Uber car seat. Fuck that guess we are never leaving the property because I refuse to pay it till we leave.

Now we are stuck on property eating food that is as if Applebees and Olive Garden fucked and had a baby and every time it’s over $100 as well.

Why can’t you make some fucking decent food on the resorts? For fucks sake, you’ve got our hotel money, the park money, food at the park money, liquor money, and food outside the park money. Make me some decent fucking food after I spent the day in your fucking park sweating my testicles off. Is that too much to ask? You don’t have to create new holes to rape me on

Try going with your wife's 2 sisters and staying in the same house for 10 days.

One of the sisters would get divorced after the trip.

Snockered69

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member

mickey mouse laughing GIF by South Park

Papa...Football

3rd Gen Teller of Bad Dad Jokes
Elite Member
Maybe this belongs in the conspiracy theory thread…

Hear me out though: UGA saw that NU is on the up with the Rhule hire, and they took action to sabotage our rise in power.

Sent us a rare (for us) 5* that we’re Gaga over so he can entrench himself in our locker room and then rot our culture from the inside. Get our hopes up for his waiver, then right before the season he does this planned break-in to bring negative national scrutiny back on the Huskers. Also distracts the coaches from the task at hand.

They also planted a mole here on tPB (@Dawgsauce) to take the pulse of and troll the fans, right about the time Gilbert arrived. Coincidence? I think not!

Frogsker30

Wide Receiver
Elite Member

Hear me out though: UGA saw that NU is on the up with the Rhule hire, and they took action to sabotage our rise in power.

Sent us a rare (for us) 5* that we’re Gaga over so he can entrench himself in our locker room and then rot our culture from the inside. Get our hopes up for his waiver, then right before the season he does this planned break-in to bring negative national scrutiny back on the Huskers. Also distracts the coaches from the task at hand.

They also planted a mole here on tPB (@Dawgsauce) to take the pulse of and troll the fans, right about the time Gilbert arrived. Coincidence? I think not!
all makes to much fucking sense

greybeardedchild

Linebacker
Elite Member

Georgia is a State in the Deep South... Deep State if you will.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG

I knew there was something fishy about the timing of corndawgz coming around.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds