Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Breaking Garret McGuire WR Coach (5 Viewers)

That SOB Van Owen

In Mombasa drinkin’ gin
Elite Member
tPB OG
When is our WR announcing his commitment to play college ball? Is it gonna be weird when he’s not N?

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I am hoping to be able to share who this friend is that I've mentioned before, but I can tell you that he has been offered head OL coach positions at other schools but may take an assistant OL coach position at Nebraska because he wants to be a part of Rhule's staff. The point being that if Rhule is taking young guys, it's because they fit his criteria, not because he's desperate for coaches. I'm not saying they will all work out - they rarely all do. But I'll take a young, hungry staff right now that fits Rhule's standards and know his culture.
Did this guy get the assistant oline coach?

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I just realized the 4D chess being played here by Rhule going with a child coach...

Who better to coach WR than a guy who hasn't dropped any balls??

Genius Reaction GIF
Don't know how I missed this one the first time through. Made me lol

Juro

Sarcastic Ass
Elite Member
Bounty Hunter
To be honest, I'm excited for the famous 'player and coach lookalikes' for our new WR coach.
Still waiting, but he did a damn good job on locking down these WR commits and to still have a big impact in the Texas schools for representing Nebraska there.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds