Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Game Thread Game thread - Northern Cockeye

I've been rewatching Succession the last week or so. Hirsch cracks me up!

So it shall be...

He has so many funny lines in that series. It is all about his delivery and ability, but of course the whole show is full of stuff like this. I laughed my ass off at the series first time through. Love that style of humor.

Holy Shit that game gave me a headache ☠️

National Lampoons Christmas Vacation GIF by HBO Max

I've been rewatching Succession the last week or so. Hirsch cracks me up!

So it shall be...

He has so many funny lines in that series. It is all about his delivery and ability, but of course the whole show is full of stuff like this. I laughed my ass off at the series first time through. Love that style of humor.
The show is outstanding across the board

So far Dylan has done basically everything you could want from a QB as far as winning games goes, but you have to do gaudy shit to be in contend for the Heisman and that just ain't in the cards unless we get into conference play and he starts yeeting for 4 bills

Holy Shit that game gave me a headache ☠️

National Lampoons Christmas Vacation GIF by HBO Max
Naw. While our 2nd halves have been disappointing, we are finally back to being pissed about a 30 pt win.

Years past, this team certainly may have beaten us. We have a lot to clean up yet, but things are SO much better overall.... plus we have a true future NFL QB spinning things, it is so damn nice to be disappointed we only won by 31.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back