Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Frost/Raiola Rumor Debunked (1 Viewer)

Huskerbuck85

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
I worked with a gentleman today who’s closely tied with Boosters & NIL.

How the Frost and Raiola deal really went down on said recruiting mishap where frost “missed the meeting and got drunk”.

The truth: They told frost they wanted $3mil for NIL and the Raiola’s were told that’s not gonna happen and that was the end of it.

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG

How the Frost and Raiola deal really went down on said recruiting mishap where frost “missed the meeting and got drunk”.

The truth: They told frost they wanted $3mil for NIL and the Raiola’s were told that’s not gonna happen and that was the end of it.
It sounds like we need to up our NIL game.

huskermack

Offensive
Elite Member
tPB OG
Compromise Shrug GIF

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG

So who are we supposed to believe? You who gets information from Boosters & NIL (Gerrod)? Or a poster who has an acquaintance that was at the party at the Raiola's? Maybe they are both just rumors. Why should we believe you? I trust Gerrod less than I trust a fart the morning after Taco Tuesday

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
It’s hard for me to believe that we could get the #1 QB for $3 million and we simply said no but boosters could muster up $7.5 million to make Frost leave 3 weeks early.
And I have yet to have a booster mention that they were hit up for money for Raiola's son & NIL. Heard we forked over good cash for Casey Thompson & Mathis though. Gotta believe the TC would have opened the vaults as they love Legacies and he is the top ranked Legacy we have ever had.

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
And I have yet to have a booster mention that they were hit up for money for Raiola's son & NIL. Heard we forked over good cash for Casey Thompson & Mathis though. Gotta believe the TC would have opened the vaults as they love Legacies and he is the top ranked Legacy we have ever had.
How much did we pay for those two? I heard Thompson talk about six figures.

Huskerbuck85

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
C'mon guys.. this is third hand information here at best. This doesn't even come close to debunking the rumor.
Guessing your rumor was 5th hand information, no? Maybe 10th hand? Come on stud, what do you say?

Huskerbuck85

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
So who are we supposed to believe? You who gets information from Boosters & NIL (Gerrod)? Or a poster who has an acquaintance that was at the party at the Raiola's? Maybe they are both just rumors. Why should we believe you? I trust Gerrod less than I trust a fart the morning after Taco Tuesday
Gayrod is far from where the info came from. Should we trust you and your “booster buddy” who closed his checkbook and called Gayrod some mean name to you? I wouldn’t trust Gayrod either

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
It’s hard for me to believe that we could get the #1 QB for $3 million and we simply said no but boosters could muster up $7.5 million to make Frost leave 3 weeks early.
I’m guessing he got a pretty good NIL deal at OSU. Nebraska could have also offered decent money for all I know. Let’s say Nebraska offered similar money who would you go to even if you had Nebraska ties? Would you go to a loser program with average talent and no depth who hasn’t put players in the league or go play for a qb guru in Day who has a loaded roster and a receivers coach who brings in top talent to throw to every year? I think it’s a pretty easy choice.

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider
This is getting really stupid.

Let’s assume that the original rumor is 100% true….

Then the dude who is responsible for the fuck up has been fired and if Dylan really wants to be here he’ll listen to what the new coach has to say.

The only thing that I know to be factual about Dylan was that NIL was always going to play a huge factor into where he was going to play college football. That’s straight from his baseball coach.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds