Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Breaking Fong Bomb- Landon Samson (1 Viewer)

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
Basically we are just recruiting white boys with great hair from now on. That is the recruiting strategy. We aren't going to compete for titles but god dammit we are going to look good

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
How many hay bales can he throw in an hour though ? That's a starting Nebraska WR if I've ever seen one.

Bootleg11

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
you had me at hot moms, brother.

Chase Daniel, Greg McElroy...
Chase Daniel is one of the best HS QBs I’ve ever seen in person. But I remember watching Southlake warm up before a playoff game and watching his backup and thinking “man he looks really good too” Ended up being McElroy who of course played at Bama and the NFL. Coach Dodge had it rolling there. Now his son does.

SoCal_Corn

Wide Receiver
Basically we are just recruiting white boys with great hair from now on. That is the recruiting strategy. We aren't going to compete for titles but god dammit we are going to look good

oypswzz7tx8j8t68g0np

25407263304_3748efbc20_o__1_.jpg

5b8a7548-457f-4174-b03d-0a029fbf8a30-0101_2021_Allstate_Sugar_Bowl_047.JPG

Driveway Jordan

Wide Receiver
Insider
Nebrasketball
tPB OG
Rumor has it Ohio State may offer him just to placate his teammate, Quinn Ewers, who is the #1 HS player in the country and a tOSU commit...in which case, he gone.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds