Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

The Fong To On 3 (2 Viewers)

vailhusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Shannon "Two Girls Names" Terry just decimating the competition at a time where fewer and fewer people give a shit about recruiting
Only a matter of time before one of the three goes under or gets acquired by one of the other two. Even during the recruiting heyday they couldn't keep three sites going (Scout).

HCFord1

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
Only a matter of time before one of the three goes under or gets acquired by one of the other two. Even during the recruiting heyday they couldn't keep three sites going (Scout).
Gotta imagine 24/7 is most likely to fall

nja13

2x All-state FG/PAT holder
Elite Member
You sure it's not April 1st, Clark?
He wouldn't make a declartion that he's moving to the competition and use their official logo and everything if he wasn't moving.

"I'm moving to our top rivals (pardon the pun) in a competitive industry fighting for survival. Everyone come follow me to On.3! Ha ha, April Fools! Please stay with me here at 247." is a terrible April Fools prank.

nja13

Elite Member
I don't subscribe to 247, but I like the three local guys, Schaefer, Christopherson and Bruntz. Of the three local services, they are the most ejoyable to listen to in radio appearances and podcasts. If 247 goes under, one of the survivors would do well to pick them up.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
He wouldn't make a declartion that he's moving to the competition and use their official logo and everything if he wasn't moving.

"I'm moving to our top rivals (pardon the pun) in a competitive industry fighting for survival. Everyone come follow me to On.3! Ha ha, April Fools! Please stay with me here at 247." is a terrible April Fools prank.
That'd be an incredible April fool's joke

Herbie

Quarterback
How long till Tater Island is sold, the owners hold out till the non compete expires then create a new site and steal everyone again

nja13

Elite Member
That'd be an incredible April fool's joke
For us. But looking at it from Fong's perspective, a joke making your employer look bad and your competition look good would be pretty stupid.

Last edited:

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
For us. But looking at it from Fong's perspective, a joke at making your employer look bad and your competition look good would be pretty stupid.
Oh yeah I mean it would probably get you fired

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds