Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Flat Earther (1 Viewer)

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
And That human vibration account appears to be a rabbit hole that I just don't have time for. Just read a thread about how Gabby Pettito was in the Sandy Hook video. Basically proving that neither her murder or Sandy Hook happened.

BingoDingo

Absolute Idiot
And That human vibration account appears to be a rabbit hole that I just don't have time for. Just read a thread about how Gabby Pettito was in the Sandy Hook video. Basically proving that neither her murder or Sandy Hook happened.
Damn...that account has unlocked the secrets of the universe and also the Jonbenet Ramsey case...

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
Do you think he's questioning his stance at this point or still firmly planted?
Firmly planted. He's the hardest type of idiot to convince because he knows of smart things, but doesn't know how to apply them appropriate. Like the inverse square law of light. Sounds super fucking smart. And then he says that explains why the moon can't exist, but he ignores the visual perception aspect of it that you see all the light of the earth facing side of the moon at once and if you're looking down at the moon whilst standing on it you're only seeing like 12 square feet which is way less bright than the full surface of the fucking moon.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Firmly planted. He's the hardest type of idiot to convince because he knows of smart things, but doesn't know how to apply them appropriate. Like the inverse square law of light. Sounds super fucking smart. And then he says that explains why the moon can't exist, but he ignores the visual perception aspect of it that you see all the light of the earth facing side of the moon at once and if you're looking down at the moon whilst standing on it you're only seeing like 12 square feet which is way less bright than the full surface of the fucking moon.
He hasn't answered my question yet on earth reflecting light. I'm curious if it does from the top of his dome.

Blackshirts_Win_'ships

Running Back
Elite Member
tPB OG
Wild how batshit crazy people all have a few things they converge on

cwessel76

Run The Damn Ball
Elite Member
tPB OG
yeah that one was my question. I just don't get how a person nowadays can think like this. It has to be an elaborate troll or this person is insane to regress so far into conspiracies.
image know GIF

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds