Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Flat Earther (1 Viewer)

BingoDingo

Absolute Idiot
I just find it super fascinating. Finding explanations for things and being 100% bought in on a topic as basic as earth being flat.
I find good conspiracy theories rooted in realistic possibilities super fascinating, but not something so fucking stupid. It's so easily disproven that the mind has to be so deluded or damaged to believe it...the fact that that dude has an answer for every question leads me to believe he's legit crazy haha.

vailhusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
R.2138061d83dea9e8ed0144d8a4ec8316

deltau46

Linebacker
Insider
Pick'Em Champion
He's all in on the flat earth stuff....my favorite part is him claiming airline pilots are in on this ruse and then a pilot jumps in the thread and asks him questions which disprove his bs.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
He just told me the moon isn't a physical object and doesn't actually exist. I cannot accept that. Master troll. He has to be.
An argument in your favor is that his pre-2021 posting is pretty tame. Lots of stuff about recruiting, bands, big ufc guy. Little flare up around vaccines and masks (Bill Gates owns Pfizer btw) and the today KABOOM

Pepe Silvia

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
looking at his posting history I don't think it's a troll. I don't think anyone would be dedicated enough to post 70+ times in a thread for a troll

Pepe Silvia

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Looks pretty normal up to 2021 though. Could be a father son duo and the dad just got taught how to log in
this one from a favorite TV show thread raises some questions. I'd love to know his thoughts on ancient aliens while also being a flat-earther

1. Breaking Bad
2. Always Sunny in Philadelphia
3. Ancient Aliens
4. South Park

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds