Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Flat Earther (3 Viewers)

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
Did you watch the one he just posted? Total goober running "experiments" by dropping shit from a building.
No. He doesn't have any evidence because there really isn't any that supports his position so why bother?

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
Thread is not long for this world now that someone told him to not reproduce. Why do all good things end

hothouse_corn

Wide Receiver
The weird thing is @Woody869 is replying to posts from days ago, as if he already knows so much from his eighteen months of self-research to be confident in his posting, but is still doing more of his own research about the "ball earth" to find arguments against the generally settled theories of the galaxy and universe. Someone more clever than me should see if introducing a multiverse will get any traction.

I miss @gemini6. I just poured a little keystone light out (on accident) for her. Prayers.

slattimer

Quarterback
Insider
GIF Master
tPB OG
The weird thing is @Woody869 is replying to posts from days ago, as if he already knows so much from his eighteen months of self-research to be confident in his posting, but is still doing more of his own research about the "ball earth" to find arguments against the generally settled theories of the galaxy and universe. Someone more clever than me should see if introducing a multiverse will get any traction.

I miss @gemini6. I just poured a little keystone light out (on accident) for her. Prayers.
He's got a big thread on tMB as well.

cwessel76

Run The Damn Ball
Elite Member
tPB OG
I don't know. I can't stop. Plus some of the videos are funny.
@Jim14510 to Woody:

wild west fight GIF by BrownSugarApp

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Jim taking a big L in that thread to a flat earther no less.
I had to quit. Same bullshit over and over. Gravity doesn't exist because whiffle balls get blown around in the wind. What happens in a vaccuum doesn't count because vacuums are different than what we live in.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I was going to tell him that most satellites are in low earth orbit. Temperature there is about 50 degrees. But what's the point. He'll just make up some other bullshit.

Skerz4Life50

Cornerback
Elite Member
I was going to tell him that most satellites are in low earth orbit. Temperature there is about 50 degrees. But what's the point. He'll just make up some other bullshit.
I mean come on he makes some pretty compelling arguments. We definitely need to disregard the past hundreds of centuries of science and understand that some unknown (supposedly Jewish) families made it all up. And instead, we need to believe some random Youtubers posting videos of their "experiments" that prove the world is flat. I, for one, am completely sold and believe I have been brainwashed since birth. Not sure how that has negatively effected my live in any way, but I'm sure I will be enlightened with the more videos I watch.

cwessel76

Run The Damn Ball
Elite Member
tPB OG
I had to quit. Same bullshit over and over. Gravity doesn't exist because whiffle balls get blown around in the wind. What happens in a vaccuum doesn't count because vacuums are different than what we live in.
Almost as frustrating as dumbshits on RSS saying Falck is as talented as Omar Manning.

22*43*51

Punter Fluffer
Elite Member
Cockeye
Gravity doesn't exist because whiffle balls get blown around in the wind. What happens in a vaccuum doesn't count because vacuums are different than what we live in.
I really am really starting to wish I could read that thread.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
I really am really starting to wish I could read that thread.
This is where he absolutely buried Jim.

I'll ask these again.
-So why isn't a Laser Test over 13 miles, 9 inches above the water proof???
- Why isn't a Camera viewing something 60 miles away proof???
- Why isn't it proof to bring a Level on a plane, and verify the plane doesn't correct for curvature?
- Why aren't Star Charts Proof
- Why is Sagnac's Experiment Proof
- Why isn't a Video of the sun Fading out, instead of going down Proof, with unedited video.
- Why aren't Crepuscular Rays Proof the Sun isn't 93 million miles away

I could go on, and on. Can you answer these for me?

slattimer

Quarterback
Insider
GIF Master
tPB OG
This is where he absolutely buried Jim.

I'll ask these again.
-So why isn't a Laser Test over 13 miles, 9 inches above the water proof???
- Why isn't a Camera viewing something 60 miles away proof???
- Why isn't it proof to bring a Level on a plane, and verify the plane doesn't correct for curvature?
- Why aren't Star Charts Proof
- Why is Sagnac's Experiment Proof
- Why isn't a Video of the sun Fading out, instead of going down Proof, with unedited video.
- Why aren't Crepuscular Rays Proof the Sun isn't 93 million miles away

I could go on, and on. Can you answer these for me?
Someone should ask him about snipers and hitting targets from a long ways away having to take into account the curvature and spin of earth and aiming as a result of it to it a target. Or are all snipers in on this too. Lol

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Someone should ask him about snipers and hitting targets from a long ways away having to take into account the curvature and spin of earth and aiming as a result of it to it a target. Or are all snipers in on this too. Lol
I'm sure they're in on it or it would be from incoherent electrostatic acceleration. Which really has to do with the orbit of electrons. The earth is negatively charged you know.

DrinkItIn

Running Back
Elite Member
tPB OG
Did he ever explain the different phases of the moon? Wouldn't, by his logic the phase of the moon always be the same?

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds