Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Flat Earther (3 Viewers)

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
1. The Controllers are Luciferians.
2. They want workers, not critical thinkers.
3. A spherical Earth means we're standing upside down in Australia. Why don't they turn the hubble around and zoom in on that??
4. We live under the Firmament. Look up Genesis 1-19.
5. The Sun, and moon travel around us going from the tropic of cancer, to the tropic of Capricorn. When over Cancer its our summer. When it's over Capricorn, it's our winter, and Australians summer.
(Look at the 1st Page for the FE model)

Making lots of good points, iyam

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
3. A spherical Earth means we're standing upside down in Australia. Why don't they turn the hubble around and zoom in on that??
5. The Sun, and moon travel around us going from the tropic of cancer, to the tropic of Capricorn. When over Cancer its our summer. When it's over Capricorn, it's our winter, and Australians summer.

Someone ask him where the edge of the earth is, and why no one has fallen off it

lee_carvallo_12

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG

mood GIF

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
No he's addressed that already too. Everyone that goes on those is either an actor or being tricked.
I was hoping he was going to say my cousin the astronomer was in on it so I could berate him with screen shots about all of his lies. He's just being fooled. Almost as good.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Idk why his responses have me so fucking angry. Imagine the type of paranoid, delusional thinking one has to have to achieve such insanity. I'm irate.
I just find it super fascinating. Finding explanations for things and being 100% bought in on a topic as basic as earth being flat.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds