Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Feldman: Rhule, Monken, O’Brien, Patterson (1 Viewer)

ChocaEgg

Ghost of Kiev 👻
Elite Member
Game has passed him by and he was pushed out at TCU. Showed no ability to recruit effectively in modern football. Dykes has the same exact roster and turned them into a top ten team instead of an afterthought in the Big 12.
Plus didn't a bunch of former players come out and talk AB how racist Patterson was?

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
Game has passed him by and he was pushed out at TCU. Showed no ability to recruit effectively in modern football. Dykes has the same exact roster and turned them into a top ten team instead of an afterthought in the Big 12.
Kamala Harris Smile GIF by The Democrats

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
You just said he couldn’t recruit but Dykes has them in the top 10 with the same roster. Maybe we should stick the game has passed him by coaching on the field. He evidently recruited pretty good.

KidsSeeGhosts

Quarterback
Elite Member
You just said he couldn’t recruit but Dykes has them in the top 10 with the same roster. Maybe we should stick the game has passed him by coaching on the field. He evidently recruited pretty good.
To me that’s an even bigger indictment of Patterson. I don’t think anyone thinks they have a top 10 roster talent wise. Dykes is just getting way more out of that team than Patterson could

Tell_Sackett

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
I would rather go with Chadwell or Sanders.
He's by no means in my top 3, but I'm intrigued by Chadwell, I'll admit. After Rhule, that Feldman list makes me feel about as good as Chubba Purdy as our starting quarterback. And let's also add a big NO to Matt Campbell.

Ripping Lips

And I ain’t talking about fish
Elite Member
Turd just needs to charge double for beer sales and bring in Urban for $12M/year. We need to quit fucking around with unproven coaches and get the best one on the bench. If nothing else and Bama loses tonight to LSU, their ape shit fan base may burn down his house. IF so, maybe he'll be open for a change in scenery.

Last edited:

Irv

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Do you have any idea how difficult it must be to fire a guy you have a statue of? Can’t imagine how badly they must have wanted that guy gone.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds