Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Fall camp thread 2024

This Is Fine GIF

@mitchsherman

A few other thoughts from Matt Rhule ahead of Week 1 at Nebraska: - Brian Buschini volunteered to change from No. 18 to No. 13, with WR Isaiah Neyor and LB Princewill Umanmielen in the same number. "Seems like a little thing, but it's not." - Talent contest tonight. Rhule expects players to make fun of him. How bad it gets will determine their Sunday workout. Mock game on Saturday.- No decision on a kicker. It could go to game day. Rhule is uneasy about it but emphasizes that "we are making kicks in practice." - Rhule "loved" the way Nebraska practiced in a 9-on-7 drill on Tuesday. Extreme intensity at the end of camp. But, he says, "practice doesn’t mean you’re going to win a game. Practice just gives you the opportunity."

Last edited:
The only thing rhule has done that bugs me since being here is the pandering to haarberg. Telling him he’s not the starter and letting your starter “find out” (yes I knew DR knew) through social media is super lame

The only thing rhule has done that bugs me since being here is the pandering to haarberg. Telling him he’s not the starter and letting your starter “find out” (yes I knew DR knew) through social media is super lame
I agree; the pandering is annoying. However, I disagree with the idea that he let Dylan find out via social media. He told Dylan as they were walking off the field that they had posted that he was the starter, which is different from Dylan finding out through social media.

I agree; the pandering is annoying. However, I disagree with the idea that he let Dylan find out via social media. He told Dylan as they were walking off the field that they had posted that he was the starter, which is different from Dylan finding out through social media.
I think Dylan probably knew he was the starter when he signed his LOI

Indeed. Should have watched the presser rather than read mckewons dumbass summary

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back