Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Fall camp thread 2024

Not a single QB question in the Satt press conference? Seems odd, wonder if Media was told to cool their tits and stfu for a couple days because an announcement is coming.

I can't help but get the biggest smile in the world when I see Dylan playing and wearing the N. I can't think of anything in my 28 years of life that feels more right at Nebraska.
Awkward Beverly Hills GIF by FOX TV

Turner Corcoran, who Matt Rhule said would be back after it this week, was manning left tackle, with Grant Seagram getting some reps at left tackle too. Saw Gunnar Gottula getting some right tackle backup reps as well. Gottula/Seagren have certainly emerged this August as possible top backup tackle options.
First time I've heard Seagren's name mentioned. Didn't have a RS frosh walk-on in the rotation at tackle on my bingo card.

First time I've heard Seagren's name mentioned. Didn't have a RS frosh walk-on in the rotation at tackle on my bingo card.
I remember him being mentioned once or twice last year as walk-on that was showing potential. Then ever since Teddy's (most recent) injury, he's been mentioned by staff several times as a guy getting reps with the top units.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back