Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Fall camp thread 2024

If HH sees the field this season in anything but clean up duty, something has gone terribly wrong. I tolerated him last year because I thought he was the shiniest turd we had. And he regressed over the course of the year. Still think he was better than Sims but in retrospect not sure he was better than McCaffery.

Really hoping that transfer Gramstad can take over the critical #2 job.

Anyone who responds that we need him on the field at TE or some other position I'm gonna tater
Hear me out: HH at kicker.

A chance to use his legs in a wide open field with a straight run-up every time.

episode 14 omg GIF

If HH sees the field this season in anything but clean up duty, something has gone terribly wrong. I tolerated him last year because I thought he was the shiniest turd we had. And he regressed over the course of the year. Still think he was better than Sims but in retrospect not sure he was better than McCaffery.

Really hoping that transfer Gramstad can take over the critical #2 job.

Anyone who responds that we need him on the field at TE or some other position I'm gonna tater

I'm more irritated by this take. Nebraska is fucked if Raiola goes down.

Anyone who thinks an NAIA QB is a better option than Haarberg is a fucking retard.

The team is fucked either way. But theyre fucked worse with an NAIA QB.

I hope it doesn't come back to bite Nebraska in the Ass, but they still should've pushed hard for another scholarship transfer QB.

Anyone who thinks an NAIA QB is a better option than Haarberg is a fucking retard.

I hope it doesn't come back to bite Nebraska in the Ass, but they still should've pushed hard for another scholarship transfer QB.
I mean, a good majority of schools/teams are fucked if their starting QB does down.

I have no idea whether Gramstad is better than Haarberg. That's why I said I hope. I've seen HH play QB and I'd like to not have to do that again.

Who were they going to get to come here and sit behind a 5 star true freshman?

It is a really really really low bar. Throwing for 150 yards and not turning the ball over 4 times is probably better then what Haarberg and Sims did last year. I cant imagine Gramstad is worse then Deacon Hill and some of the bums Cockeye has been playing lately.

Of course we're fucked if Raiola goes down. Most teams are if their #1 QB gets hurt. I've never seen Gramstadt play. If seen HH and it's among the worst QB play I've seen by a Nebraska QB. I don't disagree about going after another scholly QB, but I'm not sure who's going to come here with a 5 star freshman being here.

Classic Cornicator take. Never change, Brotato Chip.

So the NAIA POY couldn't be better than a bad, mistake prone FBS qb? Don't buy it.

Several people at the open practice said he looked really good and should be our #2. Also saw, at the time he transferred, multiple people say that he would have been the best QB on campus last year.

Last edited:
I just think it's funny that we finally have a 5 star QB and ppl on here are discussing if our TE of a QB should get on the field. We need football games to be here in the worst way. When it comes to this hypothetical discussion about HH at QB in the redone, all I know is that it better work. Otherwise it's on Rhule for even allowing it to happen when you have a perfectly good QB. And if Raiola does get hurt then we're fucked and back to sub .500 football.

I just think it's funny that we finally have a 5 star QB and ppl on here are discussing if our TE of a QB should get on the field. We need football games to be here in the worst way. When it comes to this hypothetical discussion about HH at QB in the redone, all I know is that it better work. Otherwise it's on Rhule for even allowing it to happen when you have a perfectly good QB. And if Raiola does get hurt then we're fucked and back to sub .500 football.
What if he gets hurt after we can’t go below .500? I know you’re likely talking the remaining games buttfuckit, we’re going bowling at that point!

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back