Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Evan Cooper Resigned (4 Viewers)

GBRfr

Cornerback
Elite Member
Weren’t there 3 other men let go over having affair with her? If true they could be equally as pissed off for their treatment.

Interesting she’d be willing to take this public given her supposed involvement- Anyone know if her husband left her over this? Crazy stuff
I’m pretty sure the multiple people involved with her is just a rumor/joke that started here and now someone brings it up every time she’s mentioned.

Stenge85

Linebacker
Elite Member

She was let go (I believe in December) for apparently having a sexual relationship with Cooper.

An insider DM’d us last night and said she is now suing for wrongful termination.
If she had been in charge of our Sports psychology for awhile I don’t think there is a more justified termination in history. Dozens of one score losses I am choosing to blame solely on her

Savedatmoney

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
tPB OG
So Alberts had 2 of these workplace 'consensual' sexual relationships under his oversight:
  • Ashlee Scoggin/Chuck Love WBB
  • Brett Haskell/Evan Cooper CFB
Both are going to end in large $$$ out of court settlements. Not to blame it all on Turd but you wonder if those could have been avoided. I don't know enough about employment law etc. But I know Turd's bosses could not have been happy about having to pay these broads $2m-8m*** combined bc two assistant coaches couldn't keep their dick in their pants.

***this number is made up by me
Could be why turd bailed

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG
So Alberts had 2 of these workplace 'consensual' sexual relationships under his oversight:
  • Ashlee Scoggin/Chuck Love WBB
  • Brett Haskell/Evan Cooper CFB
Both are going to end in large $$$ out of court settlements. Not to blame it all on Turd but you wonder if those could have been avoided. I don't know enough about employment law etc. But I know Turd's bosses could not have been happy about having to pay these broads $2m-8m*** combined bc two assistant coaches couldn't keep their dick in their pants.

***this number is made up by me
My key takeaway from all this is that the women at DONU are horny and DTF.

Southendzonehusker

Linebacker
Elite Member

She was let go (I believe in December) for apparently having a sexual relationship with Cooper.

An insider DM’d us last night and said she is now suing for wrongful termination.
If she is suing the university, she is either crazy for letting the world know she got air locked or crazy. Regardless, it would be dumb because Nebraska is a right to work state. Unless she can prove they fired her for being a woman she won’t win.

HerbRedman

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
If she is suing the university, she is either crazy for letting the world know she got air locked or crazy. Regardless, it would be dumb because Nebraska is a right to work state. Unless she can prove they fired her for being a woman she won’t win.
There's probably a UNL employee handbook that outlines accepted behavior around workplace relationships.

If they fired her for violation of the employee guidelines then yes should wouldn't have a case.

But if this was a consensual relationship and the gal got fired immediately but the dude was allowed to stay on another 6 months (earning another $350k in salary) then yeah I could see why she'd be pissed. She'd have a case too i imagine? Also the dude they didn't terminate, he was allowed to resign.

HCFord1

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
There's probably a UNL employee handbook that outlines accepted behavior around workplace relationships.

If they fired her for violation of the employee guidelines then yes should wouldn't have a case.

But if this was a consensual relationship and the gal got fired immediately but the dude was allowed to stay on another 6 months (earning another $350k in salary) then yeah I could see why she'd be pissed. She'd have a case too i imagine? Also the dude they didn't terminate, he was allowed to resign.
This was my thought as well. It could be that there was some sort of egregious workplace violation that she committed that led to the investigation that eventually forced out Cooper.

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
More info from an insider:

Nothing ground breaking here beyond what’s already been shared.

The power of p remains undefeated.

He got caught screwing the old sports psychologist last year. Nebraska fired her and she went to go work for the national women’s soccer league. It sounds like she is preparing to sue for wrongful termination.

There is speculation he was screwing the nutritionist now. However, that’s not yet confirmed. Other people have recently come forward in the athletic department mentioning his involvement with other women within the athletic department. Whether it was the multiple infidelities, the possible lawsuit, or a combination of the two, it would explain the sudden departure.

vailhusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
She’s married and he’s not
I've done a lot of these type cases I don't think that would be considered in her termination unless it expressly written somewhere.

I would guess it would be considered a conflict of interest on her part. Without knowing the University hierarchy I would assume that her position would be considered above most of the AD employees including coaches.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds