Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Evan Cooper Resigned (1 Viewer)

Blakejc

Corporate Potato
Elite Member
Rhule said during one of his summer pressers that Coop was offered more money at other schools but choose to stay at Nebraska. Obviously has to be something more to it. No way he turns down job offers while he’s under an investigation that could result in termination by his current employer.
Those offers might’ve been without knowledge of an investigation. And he’d likely have to disclose that before accepting the job, in which case I imagine there’d be no more job offer.

Bulldog10

Linebacker
Elite Member
Those offers might’ve been without knowledge of an investigation. And he’d likely have to disclose that before accepting the job, in which case I imagine there’d be no more job offer.
I have a feeling there’s a good amount of head coaches in college football who wouldn’t give a fuck if their assistant was having an affair with the psychologist as long as he helped them win! I actually think Rhules one of the few who would let him go, but I could be wrong..

Herbie

Graduate Assistant
I imagine it’s less about what coaches think and more of a violation of workplace policy. He’ll get another job because it didn’t have at that school

Alum-Ni

Quarterback
Stats Guy
So he's going to potentially lose his family, a 700k job, and 900k house for some hawk tuah.

Episode 12 Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live
2e126097-2c93-473a-b1ff-eebaac9601ee_text.gif

djw004

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Maybe Cooper just accepted to a position with NWSL to keep the "in office" aspect of the affair alive? More exhilirating AND more feasible when it's at work?

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds