Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Evan Cooper Resigned

Those offers might’ve been without knowledge of an investigation. And he’d likely have to disclose that before accepting the job, in which case I imagine there’d be no more job offer.
I have a feeling there’s a good amount of head coaches in college football who wouldn’t give a fuck if their assistant was having an affair with the psychologist as long as he helped them win! I actually think Rhules one of the few who would let him go, but I could be wrong..

I imagine it’s less about what coaches think and more of a violation of workplace policy. He’ll get another job because it didn’t have at that school

So he's going to potentially lose his family, a 700k job, and 900k house for some hawk tuah.

Episode 12 Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live
2e126097-2c93-473a-b1ff-eebaac9601ee_text.gif

Maybe Cooper just accepted to a position with NWSL to keep the "in office" aspect of the affair alive? More exhilirating AND more feasible when it's at work?

How patient does he want me to be when I have to watch a dude catch a ball on a kickoff and run out at the 1?

Evan Cooper doesn’t know shit about shit.
Why can't we just fucking lose like a normal team? Lots of teams lose, it happens. But now regime, after regime, after regime we have to let some team not punt until the 4th quarter

Why can't we just fucking lose like a normal team? Lots of teams lose, it happens. But now regime, after regime, after regime we have to let some team not punt until the 4th quarter

We redefine what “bad” is apparently once every 2-3 years.

This one I feel a similar level of disappointment as I did in 2010 Texas.

With 2014 Wisconsin, we all kind of knew that the path forward didn’t involve Bo. So there was “A New Hope.” But those are the only two games that come to mind.

Everybody has bad games. But what just happened today can’t happen again.

lol he deleted the tweet

Total pussy. He said what he said.

Calling out the fans at Nebraska is rich. We’ve watched this botched abortion of a program tell us time and again that things like what happened today are in the past. Every time we believe them and every time we are wrong.

Fuck off with that fuckin shit. Put a quality product on the field that Nebraska can be proud of and we’ll be grateful. I’m not going to be grateful watching a team that is our equal in talent absolutely hammer us like what happened today.

It’s rich coming from the guy who couldn’t keep his dick in his pants.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back