Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Dipshit Awards (1 Viewer)

Huskerbuck85

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
His oline absolutely sucked last year and sucked again tonight so that's what he's being judged on fairly or unfairly.
I get it. He’s working with mostly what was here before him. Also, Rhule would correct him if he wanted it corrected. Not saying he’s any good…I just get a kick out of Slit playing the tough guy and pretending he knows more than actual coaches

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I get it. He’s working with mostly what was here before him. Also, Rhule would correct him if he wanted it corrected. Not saying he’s any good…I just get a kick out of Slit playing the tough guy and pretending he knows more than actual coaches
Lat knows more than most of us combined. He's said all along Raiola was trash. Not sure why Raiola being trash is proving him wrong.

I've got more respect for lat than probably anyone on this board so maybe I'm biased but from my perspective nothing he has said has lead me to believe anything he said has been wrong.

SlumpBuster

Cornerback
Elite Member
Barthel was my favorite of the non coordinator hires. But this RB rotation was a fucking mess.

Just go with Ervin/Rahmir/Emmett.

Putting Grant in there...I honestly cannot believe Barthel did that. Rhule was just trashing Grant 10 days ago!!! Fuck
I dunno. Grant is one of our best every down runners. But yeah he had fumble problems all through fall camp

Huskerbuck85

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Lat knows more than most of us combined. He's said all along Raiola was trash. Not sure why Raiola being trash is proving him wrong.

I've got more respect for lat than probably anyone on this board so maybe I'm biased but from my perspective nothing he has said has lead me to believe anything he said has been wrong.
I take the stance that he’d be the OL coach if he wasn’t just a blow hard. I’m sure Raiola isn’t the best option but I just luv laughing at Slit and his keyboard tough guy persona.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I take the stance that he’d be the OL coach if he wasn’t just a blow hard. I’m sure Raiola isn’t the best option but I just luv laughing at Slit and his keyboard tough guy persona
To each their own but I don't know where your perception of tough guy persona comes from. IMHO lat brings more X's and O's knowledge than anyone. He doesn't come off as a know it all. He doesn't dismiss other people's opinions. He just gives his and you take it how you want.

slattimer

Quarterback
Insider
GIF Master
tPB OG
Saying one thing about the thumbs gets you that triggered?

Cute.

Huskerbuck85

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Saying one thing about the thumbs gets you that triggered?

Cute.
Oh buddy it’s been over an over. Never triggered, always entertained by it.
Flying Kiss Ginger GIF

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds