Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Dipshit Awards (2 Viewers)

HerbRedman

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
The rb rotation is stupid.
I get using a stable and the position is change going etc…

But find a number run and use him. Then just have a few situational subs
Barthel was my favorite of the non coordinator hires. But this RB rotation was a fucking mess.

Just go with Ervin/Rahmir/Emmett.

Putting Grant in there...I honestly cannot believe Barthel did that. Rhule was just trashing Grant 10 days ago!!! Fuck

Herbie

Quarterback
We have a trash roster. Soft. Weak minded. Fragile. We are what’ we are.
Meh. Cut the soft, weak minded and fragile shit.
It’s just a shit roster. These guys know how to win, they just can’t because they largely suck. I’ll give frost just a once if credit, he and his staff kept the team in games for as much as they coached the team out of wins. It’s a mind blowing dynamic he created. But also now the roster is just shit and no development the past few years.

Mavsker

Big Ten referee
tPB OG
Barthel was my favorite of the non coordinator hires. But this RB rotation was a fucking mess.

Just go with Ervin/Rahmir/Emmett.

Putting Grant in there...I honestly cannot believe Barthel did that. Rhule was just trashing Grant 10 days ago!!! Fuck
With the game on the line too
Knowing we're a team that always turns the ball over in crucial situations

Snockered69

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Sims is a better runner but Adrian threw a better ball. Based on what I saw today I'd rather have Adrian and I couldn't stand Adrian
I think my larger point was missed. Both players turned the ball over frequently and at poor times.

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
I dunno man…pretty sure a guy who’s played in the nfl, coached at both levels and is the current coach has an edge on ole Slit
Latt is right on the hand placement/thumb thing…. When you bench press do you crank your wrists out 90 degrees and have your thumbs straight up?? Donny belongs back filling water bottles for the Bears like we found him.

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
What scares me is how high on Sims our coaches are/were…. Are they that bad judges of talent??

Mavsker

Big Ten referee
tPB OG
What scares me is how high on Sims our coaches are/were…. Are they that bad judges of talent??
Well you can't say "yeah don't have much confidence in our starting qb". Every coach talks up their quarterback. But the whole "he's a throw first guy" is aging like last year's milk rn

kaz36

Linebacker
Elite Member
For anyone who watched GT the last few years, Sims play tonight shouldn’t come as a surprise.

djw004

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Did Kemp get more than 2 targets. I was shocked they went away from him on that pick inside the 10.

He’s built for quick routes in tight space like that called for.

nja13

2x All-state FG/PAT holder
Elite Member
Grant's fumble made me rage hardest
Especially when it was explained last week that he was third string because he couldn’t hang onto the ball and fumbled twice in the last scrimmage. So that’s the guy we give the ball to in crunch time?

I was sitting in row 8 behind the Husker bench. Rhule took off his headset and laid into EJ Barthel pretty good right after that. He might have been asking the same question I am.

Huskerbuck85

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Did Kemp get more than 2 targets. I was shocked they went away from him on that pick inside the 10.

He’s built for quick routes in tight space like that called for.
Even then you have to adjust your throw for a guy that is 5’6” instead of 6’2”. Dude is a dwarf

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds