Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Dipshit Awards (4 Viewers)

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
I just rewatched the highlight of Sims last interception. That was high school stuff. I mean there's not looking off receivers...and then there's staring at one receiver so long that the safety can't believe you're actually going to throw this ball stupid.
Pass first, NFL QB according to our head man.

ChocaEgg

Ghost of Kiev 👻
Elite Member
The problem with switching to Purdy is that it was Sims's legs that kept us in the game for a half. If we had decent talent at WR, you could make the argument that you want Purdy in there to take advantage. But based on what we saw last night, Sims's legs are probably necessary enough that they just have no choice but to try to find a better way to manage him in the passing game.
Pursy is actually a decent runner, iirc. Not quite as good as Sims but good enough that the ability has to be respected

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
Pursy is actually a decent runner, iirc. Not quite as good as Sims but good enough that the ability has to be respected
Uh….. not quite as good a runner as Sims?? Purdy is about 10% of the runner Sims is. My God man.

Mavsker

Big Ten referee
tPB OG

No Way Abandon Thread GIF

jw3

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
can we give a special shout out to whoever sets up our schedule?

I'd wager we are the first and only D1 school to ever start 3 consecutive seasons with a conference opponent (2 on the road, 1 overseas). 4 if you count the covid year. Just the absolute dumbest shit imaginable.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds