Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Breaking Deondre Jackson not N, maybe? (Edit) (2 Viewers)

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider
Call me a white knight, but what exactly did Dean do wrong here?

If we’re being as objective and fair as we can be, I really don’t see much wrong with what Dean did or said. Maybe he should have waited a minute or two and said “Jackson still plans to be here in May.” Other than that, I really don’t see anything.

People really don’t know what the term white knight means.

Juro

Sarcastic Ass
Elite Member
Bounty Hunter
Call me a white knight, but what exactly did Dean do wrong here?
He broke the story and it made it sound like Nebraska wasn’t going to take him.

More along the lines of poor phrasing when he could have rethought it and confirmed if DJ was going to be here later on.

Pro_V_DMB

Linebacker
Elite Member
He broke the story and it made it sound like Nebraska wasn’t going to take him.

More along the lines of poor phrasing when he could have rethought it and confirmed if DJ was going to be here later on.
I must have missed that. The story he broke just stated he wouldn’t be coming in the spring semester, and if he’s in good standing academically in the spring, he could then transfer.

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I must have missed that. The story he broke just stated he wouldn’t be coming in the spring semester, and if he’s in good standing academically in the spring, he could then transfer.
His original story said he would remain in the transfer portal, which was incorrect. That’s the only real miss

BBTown Bomber

In Memoriam 1952-2023
tPB OG
Had to call it quits as I saw Chile in my future. Dean and his followers could not grasp that when a recruit goes on Twitter to clear up your story and laugh at you, it generally means something was wrong. Either way I’m surprised he made it through the cold last night with that thin skin of his
Probably should update El Deabo’s thin-skin report since it’s been a while. I know how much he values my efforts……..😎

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds