Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Breaking Dean getting dogpiled on (4 Viewers)

Skerz4Life50

Cornerback
Elite Member
He is the kid everyone gave shit to in school because he overreacted and couldn’t handle a little shit so as a kid you keep picking at a kid like him.
All he would need to do is come out and say he was wrong from the beginning, and here are the reasons why. Instead he tries to spin it so he never has to say he is wrong and that is why people are piling on. He lacks some self-awareness

DrinkItIn

Running Back
Elite Member
tPB OG
All he would need to do is come out and say he was wrong from the beginning, and here are the reasons why. Instead he tries to spin it so he never has to say he is wrong and that is why people are piling on. He lacks some self-awareness

It really shows a lot about a person's character when they cannot admit when they are wrong.

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
The dude absolutely CAN NOT handle any criticism. He becomes so defensive it’s insane.

He could have avoided all of this by just saying “My initial read was wrong, here’s what I expect now…” but he’s entirely incapable of doing that.
685FC352-1CB2-43D5-9FD5-F9300976338A.png
He posted this last Saturday and now is aghast at how people could possibly think news would come soon.

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
Deano has turned into a pretty big SF defender. I kind of wonder why though. It’s not like they’re giving him info.(obviously) Follow what the money’s doing…that’s the side our ol bud from RSS will be on.
He wants to be liked by the cool kids, meaning Frost and co,so hard but he can’t figure out they think he is a tard.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds