Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Dean Just Learned... (2 Viewers)

djw004

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
That as conference realignment occurs and conferences disband that schedules get tougher. Is this a tough schedule? Sure. Is it abnormal in the new B1G? No chance.

Dean knew that Oregon, Washington, USC, and UCLA were all coming over, didn't he?

People really don't seem to understand that seeing teams run the table gets more and more unlikely.

skerfan

Cornerback
Elite Member
The conference is obviously going to be tougher. They do have a 9-4 team and a playoff team in their non conference schedule when most P5 teams have scheduled cupcakes in those slots. Not defending Michigan though, I hope those cheaters go 0-12.

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider
In 2024, there will only be ONE team in the Big Ten that avoids all 5 of these teams:

Ohio State
Oregon
USC
Michigan
Penn State

That team is Cockeye.

Of course they will.

We will see this more and more as we are in the ratings business.

Cockeye doesn’t play any of those teams because the product they put on the field is completely unwatchable. Nobody is making sure they tune in to watch Cockeye in prime time.

Cornicator

Cornerback
Insider
Of course they will.

We will see this more and more as we are in the ratings business.

Cockeye doesn’t play any of those teams because the product they put on the field is completely unwatchable. Nobody is making sure they tune in to watch Cockeye in prime time.

I was actually incorrect. They do play at Ohio State. But aside from that matchup, their schedule is considerably easier than any other team in the Big Ten.

Juro

Sarcastic Ass
Elite Member
Bounty Hunter
So with the 12 team playoff, how many teams can the B1G conference get into it? 3-4?

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider
I was actually incorrect. They do play at Ohio State. But aside from that matchup, their schedule is considerably easier than any other team in the Big Ten.

The product they put on the field is completely unwatchable. So I am not surprised. Nobody wants to watch a game like they played against Michigan in the B1G championship.

Juro

Sarcastic Ass
Elite Member
Bounty Hunter
ACC will get 1. Big 12 will get 1. G5 will get 1. Rest will come from SEC and B1G.
How many from the PAC?

Ryan Reynolds Smile GIF

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds