Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Dean getting killed on Tater Island and Twitter (1 Viewer)

That SOB Van Owen

In Mombasa drinkin’ gin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Hahaha, 1000% not kong. I am not a mod on RRS. And to be clear, no part of me is defending thin skinned Deano. Just seems pretty obvious to me why he's successful.

You are right, though. HOL brings in $ because 80% of the state of Nebraska is simpleton taters who love hearing how awesome we will be even when we suck. And they’re too dumb to figure it all out. And Dean is either stupid just like them or he is really good at playing the character that the simpleton taters love. But given how angry he gets over nothing, I’m guessing it’s the former.

SlumpBuster

Cornerback
Elite Member
You are right, though. HOL brings in $ because 80% of the state of Nebraska is simpleton taters who love hearing how awesome we will be even when we suck. And they’re too dumb to figure it all out. And Dean is either stupid just like them or he is really good at playing the character that the simpleton taters love. But given how angry he gets over nothing, I’m guessing it’s the former.
Home Run Baseball GIF by MLB

SlumpBuster

Cornerback
Elite Member
LOL Exactly...

1692109857357.png

nscottie

Running Back
Elite Member
That's a really good point. There's actually a poster on Rivals that's mad that Zach isn't a Cornhusker fan from birth. He wants slanted coverage. Many folks like positive news more than factual news. Give them a lie they can believe and they will run with it, tell them the truth and they will deny it. Crazy stuff.
Yeah that thread has turned into a pissing match. Surprised it hasn’t been taken down

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG
He’s not giving an inch. Saying that he can’t just leak rumors. Fucking hate when the media (especially deano) acts like they’re the official spokesperson of the university and not a dude who runs a message board dedicated to rumors
I can understand him not leaking rumors, but why the fuck would you take a hard stance against the rumor if you knew it had merit?

Reminds me of when him and Sipple said "Rhule wasn't in Lincoln" and "Stop asking about this Sipple, you are embarrassing yourself"(asking about Rhule)

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds