Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Dabo taking calls (1 Viewer)

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG

paula abdul 80s GIF

LWFloridaHusker

Defensive Lineman
Elite Member
Amazing what happens when other schools can pay the same money as Clemson and Bama! He caught/paid for lightning in a bottle getting Watson and Lawrence. Funny how Saban and him haven’t done shit since everybody else can pay for players now. <I’ll step off my soapbox now>

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
Dabo is suddenly shit. How in the hell did that happen? He seems to hate the new landscape of cfb.
Plus he lost his all world DC. He was usually an outlier with his recruiting classes pertaining to the college football playoff, and he got lucky at qb having a couple generational talents which was posted above.

doublewing

Running Back
Sports Talk call-in shows are so cringe. Dabo earning his money talking to those yokels.

Reactions: Toe

Seaofred92

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Nebrasketball
To be honest- and I hate Dabo- he absolutely (and rightfully so) fucking roasted this guy who asked an absolute clown question

What a douchebag move by that guy calling in and rambling on like a buffoon about commercial real estate and shit. People have lost it

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds