Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Dabo taking calls

Terrible fans. Went to a game there last year against Syracuse, they were silent until Clemson went ahead in the 4th quarter. Total frontrunners. Also the pregame prayer was bizarre, and the concessions were trash. Wish them nothing but the worst.
ice-t hater GIF

This is the type of shit I log in for.

Terrible fans. Went to a game there last year against Syracuse, they were silent until Clemson went ahead in the 4th quarter. Total frontrunners. Also the pregame prayer was bizarre, and the concessions were trash. Wish them nothing but the worst.
They are the absolute WORST. Almost had two start fist fighting my mother at the Gaytor Bowl in 2009 because they were standing the entirety of the game in the NU section and blocking everyone’s sight lines.

I went to the UConn @ Clemson game in 2021 and UConn ran the opening kick back for a touchdown. My friends and I (all UConn graduates) were going absolutely ape shit because we didn’t even expect to score the entire game. All of a sudden the fans around us were berating us with comments about how bad we sucked and blah blah. Clemson ran a fake field goal to take the lead at like the beginning of the second quarter and they were piling onto us like they had just won the national title. It was absurd.

I live in Charlotte so there are Clemson graduates/alumni everywhere. They are the absolute worst kind of people both from a football perspective and in everyday life. Truly hate them with a passion.

They are the absolute WORST. Almost had two start fist fighting my mother at the Gaytor Bowl in 2009 because they were standing the entirety of the game in the NU section and blocking everyone’s sight lines.

I went to the UConn @ Clemson game in 2021 and UConn ran the opening kick back for a touchdown. My friends and I (all UConn graduates) were going absolutely ape shit because we didn’t even expect to score the entire game. All of a sudden the fans around us were berating us with comments about how bad we sucked and blah blah. Clemson ran a fake field goal to take the lead at like the beginning of the second quarter and they were piling onto us like they had just won the national title. It was absurd.

I live in Charlotte so there are Clemson graduates/alumni everywhere. They are the absolute worst kind of people both from a football perspective and in everyday life. Truly hate them with a passion.
I read that first as "almost had two start fisting my mother at the Gaytor Bowl" and thought, Yeah I'd probably not like them either.

Dabo is suddenly shit. How in the hell did that happen? He seems to hate the new landscape of cfb.
Probably the easiest case study for a program's downfall since Ole Miss refused to take black athletes.

1. Booster coup, promote inexperienced WRs coach to HC
2. Pay above market under the table, run it through a local church.
3. Profit, hit on 8 years of skill recruiting
4. Insist on internal hires and promotions because things are going great
5. Get figured out schematically because you've never hired outside la familia
6. NIL legalized, refuse to adjust your offered compensation
7. Recruiting regresses to the mean, suddenly your QBs aren't winning heismans and your WRs are winning Biletkenoffs

Bottom line is he's completely right. Clemson fans have no right to complain since he's taken them where they've never freaking been before. They've all become a bunch of spoiled little bitches.

I would take his record (overall not this year) in a heartbeat. Guys like that I think earn the right to have a few down years.

Bottom line is he's completely right. Clemson fans have no right to complain since he's taken them where they've never freaking been before. They've all become a bunch of spoiled little bitches.

I would take his record (overall not this year) in a heartbeat. Guys like that I think earn the right to have a few down years.
Don’t know if they ever had sustained success before, but I recall them beating us 22-15 for a NC years ago.

I didn’t realize how long he’s been at Clemson

Seems like he's in a bit of a similar situation to Gundy

Amazing that just a couple of years ago people were saying he would be on the next flight to Tuscaloosa after the Saban retirement. Not hearing that so much now.

To be honest- and I hate Dabo- he absolutely (and rightfully so) fucking roasted this guy who asked an absolute clown question

What a douchebag move by that guy calling in and rambling on like a buffoon about commercial real estate and shit. People have lost it

He’s the adult and he acted like a spoiled brat kid. I love it

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back