Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

CU's Travis Hunter injured - out several weeks (2 Viewers)

Juro

Sarcastic Ass
Elite Member
Bounty Hunter
Episode 2 Whatever GIF

Tsakoi

Running Back
Elite Member
Was a cheap hit, but the way they yap thats what you get I guess
Agreed.

I don't like the hit at all, but the more you yap the higher the likelihood of finding the guy who doesn't give a fuck about a little yellow flag. There is video of Hunter running his mouth before the game at midfield. Yappers are like cheap shot generation machines. It only took until the 3rd game.

Shadeur better watch his ass too. He is really good but QBs are often times in vulnerable positions. Some dude is going to absolutely delete him. The guy will eat a 15 yard penalty and his team will probably win the game because of it. It's really stupid of Colorado to want to turn every game into an alley fight.

Poor_and_Stupid

Prolific Beaver Murderer
Elite Member
When is the media gonna call out Deion for playing injured players? Did anyone catch his quote after the TCU game?
IMG_3522.jpeg
I would be willing to bet that something similar was said here. Don’t get me wrong, this is game where sometimes you have to play through some pain, but it’s only a matter of time until Deion ruins someone’s career doing this.

Imagine if Frost was quoted saying
something like that? He would have been lambasted for a whole week at minimum. They would all be talking about how he “has to win at all costs” and “values winning over player safety” or something like that.

Last edited:

Napkins

Safety
Elite Member
When is the media gonna call out Deion for playing injured players? Did anyone catch his quote after the TCU game?
View attachment 27567
I would be willing to bet that something similar was said here. Don’t get me wrong, this is game where sometimes you have to play through some pain, but it’s only a matter of time until Deion ruins someone’s career doing this.

Imagine if Frost was quoted saying
something like that? He would have been lambasted for a whole week at minimum. They would all be taking about he “has to win at all costs” and “values winning over player safety” or something like that.
He said God though.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds